Chapter 12

Theo and Springtrap are in Theo's truck and drive to see Chief Waytt. Theo driving and singing with a ratio. Springtrap is annoying at Theo singing but looks phone if Bonnie answers his phone but he did. Springtrap sighs and open contact to look name for Freddy Fazbear. Springtrap found it and call Freddy and waiting. Freddy answers it, "Hello, Detective. Did Bonnie did drive with speed in trouble again?"

Springtrap laughs at that as he remembers Springtrap had a horrible joke about Bonnie had trouble with speed for late his work. Springtrap clears his throat and says, "No, he is fine as well. Did Bonnie told you what happens at his work?"

Freddy says, "No, we left a house before Bonnie arrives."

Springtrap says, "Oh ok. Bonnie had attacked by a cheetah after Bonnie asked him to leave because a cheetah shouted at his ex-wife at a hospital... Bonnie has some cut on his arm, right cheek, and left eye. Don't worry about it, he is okay and he has some off work days for healing his wounded. I called him but he is not answering it. I decided to call you about Theo and I going to see Chief Waytt if Waytt knows about Koshi and her sisters."

Freddy says, "I understand that. I will let my friends know what happens. So let me know if you found Koshi and her sisters. Want me to go to see Bonnie if he is busy or sleep?"

Springtrap says, "If you can leave your work?"

Freddy says, "Yes, I can because I am an owner of a restaurant."

Springtrap slaps his head and says, "Oh right, you are an owner. I am such idiot..." Freddy chuckles. Springtrap says, "Okay, tell Bonnie to call me when you arrive."

Freddy says, "Sure."

Springtrap tells him goodbye and hangs down. Springtrap sighs and watches a window. Theo says, "Wha' wrong cap'n?"

Springtrap says, "Unknown... I don't understand why Koshi and her family do not come to visit my family like last time. Dad has not said thing about them. I hope some answers from Koshi. I don't know what happens there. Maybe they can't come here because of Bonbon who has illness, their mother and father care of Bonbon with her illness. Koshi and sisters were worried about her. But I found out Bonbon was living with Fredrick and Fredrick's step father. Did happen to their parents... Did Koshi, Bonbon and sisters split up to different families? I don't have no idea..."

Theo is quiet and listen, he says, "Aye. Jus' ask Koshi about this but needs natter Chief Waytt first afore go t' see Koshi."

Springtrap says, "I hope... Can stop to eat, I guess we eat all snacks..."

Theo laughs with says, "Aye. Me be starvin' too. Har Har. Let's stop." They going to see any restaurants. They found one and enter to eat. Theo says, "Are ye close wit' Koshi? Me bet ye will date her 'n marry her. Har har!"

Springtrap drop fork and getting blushing. He yelling, "THAT VERY EARLY! DAMN YOU, SILLY PIRATE! I DON'T THINK KOSHI WANT TO THAT!"

Theo slush him and says, "Shh, don't yell at th' restaurants..."

Springtrap says, "That your faults." He is starting to eat.

Few minutes later

They are done eat and paying. They walking to Theo's truck and get in it. Theo check on a map and says, "That around 30 minutes t' police o' department."

Springtrap checks on time and says, "We will arrive there at 3:15pm. Let's go." Theo nods and start to drive. In 30 minuets, they arrive at a police of department. They get out of a truck and walking to a building. They walking to desk, Springtrap asks a police "Is Wyatt Reid here? I need talking him. I am Chief Detective Club, Springtrap Club. This my Detective Fox, Theo Fox. We are not from here, two hours far away. "