Chapter 27

The Club family is walking in the sewer. Maxie is looking around. "Geez, no one here since my friends and I leave here. We always hid here when polices searched us hehe."

Baron looking around until at Maxie, "Do you have any bandages here, Dad?" Maxie nodded and walking to the boxes and searched until he found some bandages. He tosses them to Baron. Baron walking to Springrtrap and Bonnie, "Put Bonnie down, Springtrap. I can put those bandages on Bonnie's wounds. I can't believe that you save Zensho and me from that trap..."

Bonnie grunts and take his shirt off to let his younger brothers look his wounds, "Don't worry about it. I am fine." Baron sighs and checking on Bonnie's injuries.

Baron noticed a thing in a wound, "I can see bullets inside. I need tweezers..." Jayce looks her purse until found tweezer and gives it to Baron. Zensho gets his phone to light on Baron can see clear, "Ok, take a breath." Baron using tweezer in Bonnie's wounds. Bonnie groans and moans when a tweezer in his wounds.

Zensho look at Springtrap, "Hey, can you hold my phone when I need a clean bleed?" Springtrap nodded and took a phone. Zensho look at Maxie, "Do you have any towels and water bottles?" Maxie thinking and look around until he found some towels and a couple of water bottles. He gives them to Zensho as Zensho starts clean the bleed. Until they have done, get bullets out and clean bleed. Baron put bandages cover a wound.

Maxie looked at it and nodded, "Look good. Better need hurry to your hospital because that bastard is going to kill Elliott, Rocky, and others." His sons and wife nodded and followed Maxie.

Springtrap is wondering, "Do you remember where we go, Father?"

Maxie nodded and walking with them until they arrive at the exit of the sewer. Maxie look up, "This where near your hospital. Let's go." He climbed a ladder up and followed by his sons and wife. They get out of the sewer and look around—Baron walking hurry to open a door with a key and let others enter. Maxie looks at them, "You can go to your friends now. I am going to help Elliott and Rocky now."

Jayce gets worried, "Please, be safe... I don't want losing you since I lost my best friend..." She drops her head with sadness. Maxie sighs and shooed the sons aways as they can alone talking.

Maxie walking to Jayce and hug her, "I will try, but I can't keep promises... Sweetheart, I am sorry about keeping ignore you since Elliott was 'dead' all years... I do love you so much."

Jayce starts crying and returns, hug him, "I know how we feel about we lost many friends that William killed them... I can't blame you about you ignore me, I will always be there for you as a matter you need... I love you too."

Maxie smiled and hugged tight her before leave. The starting run to helping his old friends, 'Hold up! I am coming, Rocky, Elliott! Don't be dead!'

Jayce and her sons are watching Maxie running until he disappears. She looks at her sons, "Let's go." The Sons are nodding and starting running with Jayce another way to a safe place.

Baron leading them to a safe place, "Hope everyone is there..."

Zensho nodding, "Don't forget about our security, Titan and police, Theo; They are protecting them."

Baron nodding, "Yes, they are."

They heard a gunshot in a Hospital. Springtrap snarling, "Damn it. He is still shooting at Uncle Rocky and Uncle Elliott. I hope they are okay before Father arriving there. Let's hurry!"

Baron, Zensho, Springtrap, and Jayce are taking fast running. They see a door as light thought of doors. Baron is panting, "The Safe Place!" He opened a door; suddenly, someone attacks him with screams. Spingtrap jump up and kick someone off Baron to back a room. They heard a yelling, "BETTER YOU GET READY!!!"

Zensho quickly enters, "Wait Minutes!"

Zensho notices Theo, who lies on the floor, had kick-off and Titan, who is yelling. Titan widens his eyes, "Zensho!?" Baron, who is rubbing his back head, Jayce, who startled, and Springtrap is carrying Bonnie enter a room. Titan surprise, "Whoa, you are alive!"

Bonnie groans, "Damn Springtrap. That hurt, I can feel it when you jump and kick..."

Springtrap looks at him, "oops, I forgot about that, but you still alive..." He ignored a growling from his young brother. He asks a help, "Someone can help Bonnie?! He had shot!" The doctors and nurses are rushing to helping Bonnie to bed and checking on his wounds.

Baron rushing to one of a nurse, "Anyone is here?" Nurse nodding 'yes' "Good. How Bonbon and Angel are? Only they have a critical illness."

Nurse nodding, "Yes, they are here. Dr. Brooks helped Bonbon. Angel is fortunate that we almost miss him. Mr. Jones saved him and sent him to run that he can meet Titan."

Baron surprised, "Really, okay. Dr. Brooks, thank you for help Bonbon."

Dr. Brooks nodding, "You're are welcome."

Baron asks Titan, "Did you checking on cameras? Did you find Rocky and Elliott? And This guy, William?"

Titan looks at him, "Yes, but They are down! That guy William tried to kill Elliott with his heart! William won't let Bonbon live!"

Baron is the horrible to face, "Shit, Dad is on the way now. Let me look at a tablet, please." Titan gives a tablet to him, Baron looks it and notices Maxie had arrived and save Elliott. "He saves Elliott! That Good! Theo! How long Fredbear and others are coming??!"

Theo just gets up, "That around takes 15 to 25 minutes... Springtrap, Titan, and I will protect you and everyone until Fredbear and others arrive."

Baron nodding at him and look at a doctor and three nurses, "How Bonnie is?"

A doctor looks at him, "He is stabled and not much bleeding that you and Zensho had to stop it."

Baron nodding, "Let Bonnie next Bonbon, please." The Nurses are nodding; one of them pushes a wheelchair that Bonnie using.

Baron sighs, "Okay, now we have to wait for polices to come. I am hope dad, uncle Rocky, and uncle Elliott are okay... Doctors, Nurses! Get ready to treat them whenever this happens is done." The doctors and Nurses are nodding in understanding.

Foxy meeting Bonnie without speak in Pirate, "You scared us out, but we are glad that you and your brothers are alive! Your mother and father!"

Bonnie sighs, "Sorry, got you worried... how Bonbon is?"

Fredrick looks at Bonbon, "Oh, she just napping but Theo and Titan making noising make she get up..."

Bonbon gets up in careful, "Oh god, you are okay, Bonnie! I thought I lost you..."

Bonnie smiling, "Sorry... Huh? Who this bunny with you?" He notices a white bunny just go back napping.

Bonbon look at Angel, "This Angel... His parents abandoned him here. We want to adopt him. Also, he has a cancer kidney..." She is hugging Angel, who is sleeping.

Bonnie is feeling bad for this bunny, "Oh, I see. Yea, we can adopt him."

Foxy jokes, "Then ye will be father! Bonbon will be dear ol' mum! For Angel! Har Har!"

A couple of rabbits are blushing that the words. All Friends are laughing at them. Bonnie crossing his arms, "Tch, When I get better, I will shave your skin off..." Foxy get worrying and trying avoid him. Bonnie look at Bonbon, "Maybe we are better parents for Angel." Bonbon smiling and lay down to sleeping. Bonnie smiling 'Well we will better parents if we will have kids including adopted Angel. Please be safe, Dad, Uncle Elliott, Uncle Rocky...'