Chapter 17

Springtrap and Theo decide to stop at a restaurant for eat. Springtrap takes look at Koshi and others and shake Koshi to wake up. Springtrap says, "Hey, we stop here to eat. We have around an hour to my town. Just get some to eat. Um, can I talk you in one minute?"

Koshi knew about to happen with Bonnie, Bonbon, and this Amy. She says, "Sure... Kumori, Boo Boo. You can go now. I stay here a bit with Springtrap."

Kumori and Boo Boo nod and following Theo with their friends. Springtrap let heavy sighs and says, "Please... don't mad at Bonnie... he never knew about his ex-fiancée Amy is bad side... and... and..."

Springtrap drops his head down and close his eyes. He feeling a hug and open his eyes as he notices Koshi hugging him. Koshi says, "That okay. I won't mad at Bonnie. That not his fault, that Amy's. I remember that you called Doctor, I noticed that doctor is your brother right? I am sure he can care about Bonbon. I understand. So, did Amy hurt Bonbon very bad?"

Springtrap says, "Yes..."

Koshi sighs and says, "I told you, I understand that. You are my friend, Bonnie is your brother. Why I need mad at you or Bonnie... I..." she is shut her mouth down and quiet with thinking. She takes look at Springtrap and says, "When I was sold out to a dealer. I was protection and seriously when I was a kid but now I am broken down and cowardly like more weakest than Bonbon. I always want to see you but I was nothing doing... I... I..." suddenly Koshi pull Springtrap to kiss him. Springtrap has widened his eyes but he kisses back her. They spilt up and look around. Koshi says, "My feeling for you long time since I was a slave." She hugs him and sobbing.

Springtrap hugs her in tight and says, "Shh. I understand. I do love you too. I have missed you so much when I was a kid. I was hurt after I found that happen but I am glad that family who sold you out are in jail. Thank that chief." He is waiting for Koshi get to calm down. Springtrap says, "Better now?"

Koshi let hug go and wipe the tears off with says, "Yes, Thanks listen and understand."

Springtrap is silly grin and says, "Yeah, my bad girl..." he makes Koshi a laughs. Springtrap says, "Okay, let's go to eat!" His arm on Koshi's shoulder to pull close him.

Koshi is smiles and nods with says, "Okay, idiot police." They walking to a restaurant as their friends are already sit down and wait for Springtrap and Koshi before they order foods.

Meanwhile

Freddy and others arrive at Bonbon's room and see a nurse pull a needle of transition blood and put a bandage on Bonbon's arm. Freddy says, "How she is?"

A nurse says, "She is fine now but still bleeding inside her left lung. Dr. Club will care about it after look for a new heart."

Freddy nods and says, "Okay, thanks. Where Bonnie is?"

A nurse says, "I saw he went to a restroom. He will come back."

Freddy nods when he watches a nurse leave and look at Bonbon to says, "Well, she is sleeping now."

Fredrick says, "I am worried about her..."

Mary pat on Freddy's and Fredrick's should and says, "I know. We are. And quit protection over. Bonnie is not his fault."

Freddy and Fredrick groan and nod. They hear screaming and look back as they saw few visitors and nurses running. They are confusing but starting to protecting Bonbon from any harms. They hear a one nurse yelling, "SOMEONE GET BARON OR ZENSHO! BONNIE IS LOST CONTROL HIMSELF!" Freddy and others are widening their eyes. Bonbon wakes up due screaming and yelling.

Bonbon says, "What? Freddy, Fredrick, and you guys? You coming to see me? Wait, where Bonnie is?!" She gets up but she holds her chest and groans in pain.

Chichi panic to run and hold Bonbon. Chichi says, "Don't push hard yourself!"

Bonbon says, "But... I want Bonnie..."

Chichi is surprised, and others are same. Freddy says, "Wait, are you and Bonnie date?"

Bonbon nods and says, "Yes..."

Freddy is worrying and says, "Sorry, you can't see him... I hear a nurse yelling about Bonnie is lost control himself. I don't want Bonnie hurt you..."

Bonbon shakes her head and says, "He won't hurt me. Please let me get Bonnie..." Freddy and others are worrying about that.

Meanwhile

Bonnie is very angry with black eyes with white pupils at Mangle who scares. Bonnie says, "Did you said to me?"

Mangle is surprised and says, "Don't tell... Are you used bullied by any bullies like Bonbon?" She hears a growling noise from Bonnie and says, "I don't know that! No one does not tell me about that happen! Please don't hurt me..."

Bonnie step one and growling. Mangle walking back and scares. Bonnie is around attack but he is held by Titan, Baron, and Zensho. Baron yelling, "Bonnie! Control yourself, now!" But he won't listen and let roaring with shake them off of him. Baron yelling, "HOLD HIM!" Mangle is shocked when she watches them.

Titan says, "DAMN IT! STOP ANGRY AND CONTROL YOURSELF! WANT BONBON SEE THIS!?" Bonnie growling and grabs Titan's shirt. Titan says, "Oh fu-" Bonnie throw Titan to a desk and hit a desk. Titan yelps and collapses.

Zensho is shock and yelling, "TIT-" he is cut out by punch form Bonnie to flying into the wall with let yelp out. He hit the floor to lay it.

Baron is shocked and keeping hold of Bonnie. Baron yelling, "Don't stay there, Ma'am! Move!" Mangle is snapped and get up to run. Bonnie notice with growling and swing his arm to hit Baron off of him. Baron flying into a wall and yelling "Ugh!" He hit the floor next Zensho. Bonnie growling and walking.

Mangle arrives and heavy breathing. Freddy and others are panicking and run to her. Mangle glaring at Freddy, Chica, Teo, Foxy, and Mary and says, "WHY YOU NOT TELL US ABOUT BONNIE HAD BULLIED BY ANY BULLIES!?"

Freddy and others are widened eyes and look down. Mary sighs and says, "We don't want to remember a horrible thing that he did."

Fredrick says, "What you mean?"

Freddy says, "Bullies beating on Bonnie until Bonnie lost himself to almost killed them but he was stopped by his brothers..."

Mangle says, "Really? That seems not work... Bonnie punched Baron and Zensho off to flied into a wall."

They are shocked after she said. Chica yelling, "WHAT WE DOING NOW!?"

Freddy calms them down says, "I am not sure but that not Baron or Zensho stop Bonnie, that was Springtrap who strongest than Baron and Zensho... Springtrap is trip for getting Bonbon's sisters."

They are talking in panicking and not notice that Bonbon is gone until Teo sees this and says, "um, guys... Bonbon is gone..." They look a bed as she is not there.

Fredrick yelling, "BONBON! DON'T GO TO BONNIE! IT IS SO DANGEROUS!" They are running to look for Bonbon.

Meanwhile

Bonbon is lumping and groans in pain. She is heavy breathing and holds a wall. She shakes up and says in weak, "B..b..Bonnie... where are you... I need... you..." she is starting collapses down but she is caught by someone. She coughing a blood out and says, "oh no... not again... who catch me..." she looks up to meet the black eyes with white pupils. She widens her eyes and notices it is Bonnie. She is scared and says, "B...B...Bonnie?" She thinks, 'What did Mangle to him? What happens here? Is he going to hurt me?'