Chapter 5

Fredrick is busy to unpacking with Freddy. He has put some Funko figures on a shelf and watch them. Freddy takes some boxers and short pants to a dresser and put in the first drawer. Fredrick takes shampoo, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. to a bathroom and put shampoo on small plastic shelf counter of a shower and put brush and others on a sink. He goes to back his room. He takes his laptop, and any things connect with his laptop to his desk and set up on his laptop. He is done and hears from a door open to turn look at a door. It is Chichi. He asks her "How Bonbon is?"

Chichi say "I am not sure to happen at basement, but I hear Bonnie called her to got her out of her hide. I caught he say 'Bonbon, come out. I don't mean mad or scare you about accident open door that I am not used to leaving unlock.' Then I peeked as I saw Bonnie and Bonbon are hugging as I can hear Bonnie say 'It is okay' then I left them alone. That means he never locked a door, which Bonbon was accident open the door to see him in room or bathroom with naked?"

Freddy sighs and says "That why, Foxy, Teo, Chica, Mary and I almost never go to a basement because we have work daytime, Bonnie have work night time. That obviously Bonnie don't bother to leave unlock a door. Now, Bonbon living in a basement with Bonnie, Bonnie forgot to lock a door. I am surprised that Bonnie was not mad at her about happen, I think that his fault about leave unlocks."

Fredrick says "Or Bonnie knew Bonbon is scared, shyly, and weakest. Remember I told you about happened at a store."

Freddy sighs and says "Hope Amy don't know what is going on in the basement."

Chichi laughs and sees the bears are confusing to say "she sees him with naked first time for Bonbon. I think they are such cute couples. I am shipping them!"

Freddy holds his chin and thinking 'mmm.' Fredrick gets worried and says "I am not sure about that because he is marrying to Amy." He sees Chichi's face is disgusting with her tongue out. He is rolling his eyes and say "Stop be acting like disgusting."

Freddy says "Chichi is right about that. The only chance for maybe he will drop wedding with Amy to dating Bonbon. I hate that one, Allow Amy will do bad things to Bonbon to we have chances Bonnie will see and busts them. I will take my responsibility for that. I know Bonbon is our adopted sister. If she is wrong shapes, then Bonnie will take her to his brothers at his brother's hospital."

Fredrick gets worried and says "But, we don't know kind of her illness...."

Freddy gets shocked and says "Oh I forgot about that. I will talk Bonnie about this because Bonnie doesn't know that Bonbon has serious illness yet." Fredrick is nodding with understanding. Freddy says "Need telling our friends about our planning." Fredrick and Chichi following Freddy to talking their friends about Freddy's plan.

Meanwhile

Bonbon is busy with unpacking as starting with her clothes. She put them in each drawer of the dresser. Bonnie is going to boxes and reading 'Bonbon's family's stuff.' He is thinking 'Is she keep family's stuff after their family is gone or thing. I don't understand why I was hugging Bonbon, I supposed mad at her, but I can't do that because she is scared that same happen at a store. Must she is scared of anyone. I can see her as she is very fragile like glass can crack. I will ask Fredrick about this.' He opens one of the boxes as he finds three blankets. He sighs and thinking 'Why she kee-' He notice word on a tag of a blanket and read 'Koshi' He gets confused and read other two words on two blankets 'Kumori' and 'Boo Boo.' He asks Bonbon "Who this Koshi, Kumori, and Boo Boo?" Bonbon look at the blankets and her ears are down. She turns to look her clothes and keeping away those blankets. She knows that Fredrick did pack them. Bonnie sighs and says "Okay, I will put those in a wood box with shelves at living room" He is carrying them to a wood box to put them inside. He decides to ask Fredrick and walking to upstairs until he is finding Fredrick who still busy unpacking. He said "hey?" Fredrick is stopped unpacking and turn to look at him. He asks Fredrick "I wonder why Bonbon is not talking?"