Family Bonding Time!

As you watched your family plop down tired on the couch, a light bulb went off in your head. Quietly, you sneaked into the kitchen and began your fantastic idea. Soon, the whole house smelled of cinnamon and pastry, luring all of your stressed and tired family into the kitchen. They all had there eyebrows raised at seeing you covered in brown powder and white icing. You chuckled at their faces, your face lighting up when the oven went off. You walked over, opening the oven and taking out cinnamon rolls. You could practically see the drool falling from each of the mouths. 

        "Wanna help with the icing?" You said over your shoulder, placing down the pastries and pulling over a bowl filled with white icing. They nodded enthusiastically, all washing their hands before grabbing spoons. Everyone got to work icing the delicious rolls. About half way through you smirked evilly, loading up some cinnamon on your spoon. You aimed it at Jason, who was next to you oblivious to fact that he was just about to be cinnamon bombed. You flung it at him, the powder landing in his hair and face. He froze, turning his head slightly to you. You played innocent, smiling at him and shrugging. "Oops, I slipped." You said, going back to icing. Next thing you know icing his running down your face, half of it running down the back side of your hair. You looked through the curtain of white to see Jason, a small bowl in his hands and a smirk on his face. He shrugged and placed the bowl back down, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms.

        "Oops! I slipped." He mimicked. You laughed, walking around him and grabbing one of his rolls. You plopped it on his head, icing side down, and watched as his face grew into one of surprise. "That's it! Food Fight!" At his words everyone began throwing and dumping icing and cinnamon on each other. You guys were laughing, pointing at the horrified faces of everyone who got icing on them. As you walked over to Dick, icing in hand, you didn't notice the icing on the floor and slipped, falling face first onto the floor. Everyone stopped looking down at you.

        "What are you all staring at? I'm just spending quality time with the floor. It gets really lonely sometimes, ya know?" You said propping yourself up and rubbing the floor. In a matter of minuted everyone is laying on the ground, rubbing it. The kitchen was dead silent until Damien spoke up.

        "Your right Ummi, the floor is really lonely." He said. Everyone just stared at him before breaking into hysterical laughter, clutching their sides and wiping away the tears. In the meant time, Alfred was standing in the door way, smiling to himself and recording the whole thing.

Was this one a little too cheesy? I don't know I just wrote cause I felt like everyone needed a good fluffy chapter. Especially for what I have planned later on......! Anyway, requests are always appreciated please make them PG-PG 13 and as always NO SMUT!  Ciao!

P.S This is unedited so if you see any grammar  mistakes blame my laziness