Innocence|Batsis

Okay so this was requested but I changed the request a little bit. Instead of Jason and the reader dating, its going to be a Jason and his sister. Enjoy!

"Wait a minute, I have to patrol with her? Bruce you know I like to get a little violent with my patrols! She's only (Y/A, your age) years old. I don't want to ruin her innocence." Jason exclaimed, jabbing a finger towards Bruce. Bruce said nothing and just walked off towards the computer, completely ignoring Jason's glare.

"You hardly ever spend anytime with her. You need to at least patrol with her. You'll see that you two have a lot in common. " Bruce answered calmly, causing Jason to sigh through his nose. 

Later that night Jason and Y/N jumped rooftop to rooftop, eyes and ears trained for anything suspicious. Jason kept glancing at her, trying the see if he could relate to anything about her. He thought he was being discrete about it, but Y/N knew what he was doing the whole time.

"Can you please stop glancing at me. It's beginning to be annoying. Don't try to deny it, I'm not easily fooled." She stated as the jumped over an alley. Jason was about to retort, when a strangled scream erupted from the alley way below them. Y/N didn't even look at Jason before jumping down, landing in the shadows. The scene before her was disgusting, a big dirty man standing over the body of a woman, a bloody knife gripped in his grimy hands. Jason landed behind her, just as disgusted with the scene before him. He stepped in front of Y/N loading a gun and aiming at the murders head, before glancing back at her. 

"You should look away. I don't want to ruin your innocence." Jason said in a serious, yet mocking tone. Y/N fixed a glare on him before punching his hand, making him release the gone. He glared at her as she picked up the gun, rolling it around her finger. He was about to say something when a shot went off and the murderer flopped to the floor, dead. Jason gaped wide eyed like a fish at Y/N, who just rolled her eyes and tossed him back the gun, pulling out one of her own. "How?" Was all that came out of his mouth. Y/N sighed, tucking her gun back in its holster.

"I came from a horrible society. They trained kids from birth to kill and hurt others. They weren't nice people, always giving punishments when you made the slightest mistake. They are sick and twisted, some of these punishments getting intimate. I lost my innocence years ago, don't think just killing someone is going to make me lose it. I've seen much worse." And with that, she walked out of the alley, leaving a dumbstruck Jason behind her.

Did I just set this chapter up for a second part? *Gasps dramatically* I did, didn't I?! I really like the backstory and personality of this bat-sister so I will most likely use her a lot. Also, thank you so much for all of the requests! I will defiantly get to all of them. Today it's raining where I live so expect more updates! Anyway, suggestions are always waned and appreciated, please keep it PG to PG-13. NO SMUT!! Ciao!

Question of the day: If you could be the main character in any movie ever, what movie would it be and why? I would so love to be Hiccup in How To Train Your Dragon because well he rides a flippin' Dragon! Comment your answer!

P.S Remember how I said I would be updating a lot today? Yeah the only way to do that is to not edit. It would just take up to much time.