The Bat-Family is Awesome!|Part 2

I was looking through my chapters and found the part one to this one and instantly got inspiration to write a part two. Enjoy!

The day after you proclaimed your 'love' for the bat-family, you went to school like any other day. But, as you walked home from school, dirty hands gripped your waist and stuffed a sweet smelling rag in your mouth. You fell asleep soon after.

You were awoken by the horrible stench of mold and blood filling your nostrils, sneezing twice as dust floated around. You could sense the presence of someone else in the room, maybe waiting by the door. If there was one.

"A simply bless you would be nice. You people have no manners." You scolded, smirking when you heard a faint growl. You turned towards the noise, a blindfold tied around your head, and showed the guard your smirk. "What? It's the proper way to treat a lady. Or anyone for that manner. Especially if you just kidnapped them. But, I'll let it pass. This time." The guard was seriously getting annoyed, ready to hit you on the back of the head to shut you up. To his relief a big fat, greasy man walked in with two more guards. They stopped in front of you and the greasy man smirked.

"Hello. You're probably wondering why you're here. Well, you are a good friend of the Wayne's and we need some money. We sent out a ransom note to them earlier today. They'll be here soon or else your gonna die." He said, clenching his fist in your face. You didn't even flinch, partly because you couldn't even freakin' so the guy, and also his threat didn't scare you. Sighing you lean't back in your chair and slouched down.

"But I had a really important school project due tomorrow. You're gonna make me get an F!" You exclaimed, groaning. You could imagine the guys face, bushy eyebrows furrowing while his top lip jutted out.

"You have more things to worry about. Enjoy the night here." He left the room and turned out the lights, leaving you in an even darker room. You groaned again and decided to get some sleep.

When you woke up, again, there were soft sheets beneath you and a fluffy pillow cradling your head. You sat up and yawned, stretching your arms out. You only took a second to glance around the room before heading downstairs to the Manor's kitchen. You walked in to see the brothers all eating quietly while Alfred did the dishes.

"Uhm, whats for breakfast?" You asked, walking in and standing next the where Jason sat. The brothers stared at you wide eyed. "He never hurt me, he only threatened to kill me. Well, I might have a bruise from where the one man grabbed me but other than that, I'm fine. Seriously. Oh, and thanks for helping me get out of there last nights. All in the nights work of a super-hero, am I right?" You said, giggling as their mouths fell open. You picked a piece of bacon from Jason's plate and snorted at their still shocked faces. "It was obvious, really. You red faces as I described the bat-family perfectly. Whenever I stay over your always gone at like 4am. I haven't told anyone." You said quickly, giving them a trusting smile. They gave you weak ones back.

"You can't know who we are. You could get hurt!" Tim exclaimed suddenly. You peered at him. You thought a second before shaking your head.

"I got kidnapped by just knowing the Wayne's. Plus, it's not like I'll be seen with you guys. I'll only be seen with the real you's. Plus, I think I can take care of myself. Thank you very much." You stated, nodding at your explanation. They look to each other, still and a little unsure. "If you even think for a second that I would ever leave you guys than you better think again. I'm not leaving you guys for as long as I live. That's a promise." As you finished you were bombarded with a four way group hug, you squished in the middle. You laughed loudly and smacked someone's arms. "Your suffocating me!" They ignored you and kept hugging you while Alfred snapped a picture behind you guys. Photo Album!!

I really like this one!! I'm going to use the friend of the bat-family more because it is so fun to write. Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!!! Ciao!

Remember these are in the comments!!

P.S I am so tired I am not even going to try and edit anything. At all.