Sleep Tight|Batsis

Enjoy!!

Little seven year old Y/N walked down the stairs, a backpack gripped in her hand and hanging off of her right shoulder. She walked backwards towards the front door, checking her surroundings before bolting out of the mansion and into the moon-lit night. She planned on only staying out for the night, just to get away from her father. He had yelled at her earlier, for what she wasn't sure. But, her brothers weren't there like they usually were after she had had an argument with her father. They were all laughing and training down in the cave, totally oblivious to anything going on upstairs. Y/N sighed dejectedly. She hoped that this wouldn't happen again, she didn't want to have to leave every night.

A few hours later Y/N found herself in the middle of Crime Alley, a few old men looking at her strangely. She continued walking with her head up and back straight, not giving anyone a second glance. Well, that was until hands grabbed her roughly from the sidewalk, pulling her tightly into someone's chest. They stuffed a cloth into her mouth, all the while she was kicking and shaking to get out of the things grip. A curved object whacked her knees, causing her to bend over and throw her hands out in front of her to catch her fall. The thing behind her laughed before the world went black.

She woke up to elegant music playing and candles burning around her. Her hands and ankles were shackled to the wall, giving her a good view of the room. She heard the clap of a cane before a tall figure appeared wearing purple and green. He held a question mark cane in his right hand, the other hanging by his side.

"I am a trickster with an answer. I am a man with a game. I am secretive and conniving. Who am I?" The man said, his big shiny smile appearing before his face. She knew exactly who it was, since this was her favorite villain.

"Riddler." She answered calmly, even though her mind was in a frenzy. Display an emotionless facade so they can't see what they really do to you.

"Would you like to answer some riddles my dear. The bat won't be long." He suggested, leaning back. "Trick question, you're playing anyway. If you do not answer correctly I will hurt you. Understood?" He corrected, glaring hard into her eyes.

"Yes."

"Good. A man kills his wife. Many people watch him do so. But, no one can accuse him of murder. Why?" He asked, titling his chin in her direction. She sighed, almost bored, before responding.

"He was an executioner."

"Don't get cocky with me! Anyway, you light me up I weep. You cut my head off and I stop. What am I?" This one was hard, as it could be anything really.

"A log?" She answered, cringing at the question in her voice. The answer came to her a moment later. "Wait! Wait! I got it it's a-" She was cut off a moment later by a harsh slap to her left cheek and then her right one. Riddler was staring down at her, a murderous glint in his eye.

"There are no second chances."

The night went on like this, him giving riddles and her trying to answer them. It was well into the morning when shouting was heard down the hall.

"That took longer than I thought. Well they should be here soon. Of course, it is quite chilly in here. You could use some heat." He smirked before knocking over a barrel that held some candles, making the candles tip over and light fire to the barrel. It crashed into the wooden crates with other candles on them, causes fire to surround her. She screamed when the flames reached a small trail of gasoline in front of her, the heat burning her pants. She screamed and struggled, breathing in mouthfuls of smoke. The door to her right burst open, a blue crested suit dancing at the edge of her vision. She blacked out soon after.

Nightwing carried his younger sister out of the burning candle factory, careful of her burned legs. He breathed in fresh air as soon as he got outside, setting his sister carefully down in the passengers side of the bat-mobile. He looked down at her and put her stray hair behind her ear, rubbing his gloved thumb along her cheek. A ruckus behind him made him turn around and pull out his eskrima stick, ready to defend his dearest sister. Dick sighed in relief before putting his weapon away and motioning with his head to the car.

"She's safe and in one piece. Although she does have some burns and questionable bruises." He said, gritting out the end. The rest of the boys and their father nodded, some hopping into the car and others (cough Jason cough) hopping onto their own vehicles and riding home.

When Y/N woke up she was surrounded on a comfy bed with her brothers, all of them somehow touching her or hugging her. Jason was spooning her from behind, Damian in front of her, Dick's legs underneath her and her legs resting in Tims lap. They were all talking and laughing together, stopping once she moved.

"Guys? What time is it?" She asked sleepily, snuggling into Damian and Jason. They smiled softly at her before Dick started rubbing her head, almost laughing as she sighed happily.

"Doesn't matter. Get some rest. We'll be here when you woke up. Sleep tight." He said softly. She nodded and fell asleep, content.

Ewwwwww!! Crappy ending alert! I didn't know how to end it!! Also, I love comments and replying to them so please just start random conversations in the comments. I will be free after I publish this so expect an instant reply! Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!!! Ciao!

Question Of The Days will now be stated in the comment section. I hope you don't mind the change!

P.S This will be edited later when I have free time. Maybe.