Hello|GoodBye Part 2

Thank you guys so much for 6k reads!! I feel like I should have a name to call you guys, but I can't think of anything so if you have an idea, feel free to comment on it. Also, this is part 2 to Goodbye. It was suggested by @morganzor-el. Its kinda dark at the beginning but it gets better. Enjoy!

Plus: Talia is gonna be really OOC. It's only because I can't think of a logical reason for her normal character to do what she did. 

        A silenced cave was disrupted by a shuddering scream of agony as You sprang from the green glowing water of the Lazaris pit. You clawed savagely at your neck, taking the air in huge gulps. The new bursts of oxygen in your lungs causes you to dry heave into the pit, your now white-streaked hair blocking your face. Talia moved swiftly to yank you out of the pit, letting you lay on the floor in silence. Your cheek was pressed again the soothingly cool stone floor, your eyes landing (more like grazing) on Talia's hand. You slowly lifted your eyes to hers, flinching when you saw the almost guilty look on her face. She guided you into a sitting position, not once daring to touch you. Your whole body was slowly burning with intense pain at your movements, causing you to start gasping in air again. Your grip on the bricks of the stone beneath you increased tenfold, eyes slamming shut and nose crinkling. There was a slight weight on your shoulder agony shooting down it into your hands. On instinct you pulled away, only feel yourself slipping in unconsciousness. The last you saw was Talia's guards picking up your body, Talia's mouth moving but no sound emitting from it.

       'Am I dead' You thought as you felt around in the dark abyss around you. You couldn't see anything, black the only think in sight. 'Huh, guess I shouldn't have cheated on that one test' You thought, raising your eyebrow. Of course you've down things that you regret, but nothing drastic enough to end up down under. You mentally shrugged, trying to raise your hand to see the damage Joker had down to your body. Frowning, you tried again only to realize you couldn't move, like you were tied up. That's when the weight of the situation settled. You started panicking, trying to thrash around and move. You couldn't still be alive after what that mad-man did, right? The question festered in your mind before you shook it off, trying to focus on moving. There was a sudden sound that made you freeze up, sudden memories flooding your mind. Lazarius Pit, Talia, Pain. The one word flared up the burning sensation that had been subsided in your confused state. You let out deafening shrieks into the darkness that surrounded you, hoping someone or at least something answered your pain filled yells. You felt something jostle your body around, something being pressed onto your mouth and muffling your cries of agony. Panic flared up into your mind again, all common sense being thrown out the window as you continued to thrash. The invisible ropes binding you together tightened, signaling for you to stop thrashing. You thrashed for a few more minutes before deflating into the ground. The darkness around you turned cloudy, so much so that you couldn't see anything but gray mist. 

        The next thing you woke to was big bulky shaking arms holding you close a chest. You knew this arms: Bruce. You raised your hand up and touched his cheek, wiping away the tears that had been falling. He looked down at you and smiled so big you swore it actually reached from ear to ear.

        "Your back, Your really back. Oh my god. My god." Bruce mumbled in your ear as he squished you against his chest in a tight embrace. He held you at arms length and let his tears fall again. You chuckled weakly, wiping away his tears once more. "Let's go. The boys haven't been the same since you left." Bruce stated, helping you stand and wrapping an arm around your waist. You didn't even stop and consider how you got to Wayne Manor, to excited to see your boys. Once you entered the Manor, you glanced around at the interior. Nothing had changed, everything was same. Your rain boots and coat were still by the door. "Boys! I have someone who you will be very happy to see." There were sounds of groans before four pairs of footsteps barreled down the stairs. When each of them stopped you realized that you had been gone for a long time. Damian was taller, at least 7 inches and Dick was growing a beard, albeit just stubble for now. They froze at the sight of you, all of them wiping at their eyes, to see if this was another dream or to stop from letting tears flow you didn't know. And then hugs. A whole lot of them. Dick was the first one to hug you, having gotten out of shock faster than the others. Next was Tim and Jason, creating a four way group hug. Damian was the last, full out balling as he wrapped around your middle. You were crying too, hugging each of them tighter than you ever thought possible. Bruce wrapped his arms around all of you, none of you even noticing the flash of a camera behind you.

Yes Yes, I know I haven't updated in a while but I had an unexpected beach trip so I wasn't able to say anything. Also, Damian and other characters act very different in different chapter and I realize that, it's because Damian only really shows three different emotions, anger, frustration and irritation so I have to change his character to fit the role. I'm also  working on another batman fanfiction that will be published soon so keep on eye out for that. Anyway suggestions are wanted and appreciated, keep it PG-PG 13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!!

Question of the Day: If you could cuddle with any bat-family member, who would it be? Comment your answer!

P.S Yeah this isn't edited. Blame all mistakes on my laziness.