And Never Will We Part

Kanga24 requested this, so thank you for this amazing request! Enjoy!

It's the atmosphere of the graveyard, dark and dusty like and old attic, that gave this sense of wariness. That didn't matter, at least not to Y/N, but weather that was because of the grave they were sitting in front of, or the fact that the person who was suppose to be in the grave was sitting next to them, would be impossible to tell. Y/N unconsciously leaned closer to Jason, sighing in absolute bliss at the smell of his old leather biker jacket. They remembered the months during which they would snuggle up to one of Jason's old leather jacket's, falling asleep to that hypnotizing scent over and over again. Like clockwork. Y/N would sneak into Jason's abandoned room, steal a jacket from his closet and venture back into their bedroom to sleep. The next morning they would return it, letting it soak up the scent that was uniquely Jason's. They missed him, more than anyone could ever describe. You can't physically describe the feeling of longing in words,maybe a picture, but it's more of a settling weight on your mind and body. 

Dick and Tim tried to help, pulling Y/N out of their room to eat and shower to maybe socialize. They grieved together most nights, snuggled together on the couch and a warm blanket tightly wrapped around them. A movie of some sort would be murmuring on the screen, irrelevant to the saddened teens asleep on the couch.

Times like those made it a little bit more bearable, knowing that they weren't alone, that other people were feeling empty and in pain. A nice change from the usually stoic family. 

When Jason did come back, it had been nothing but smiles for days onward. Even now, Y/N held a smile of pure bliss. Jason was pulling them tight against him, some kind of protective nature falling over him. To know that the love of his life was in a depression because of him, made some kind of instinct fall over him like a wave. No matter the past, Jason was here and he was breathing, and he was holding Y/N in his arms with passion. That was enough for them both.

I hope this was to your tastes Kanga24! I had a lot of fun writing this, and I always get this feeling of excitement when writing requests so please leave your suggestions, as they are wanted and appreciated! Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

Question of the day: What's your favorite dessert? Sorbet for ever  and always. Comment your answer!

P.S-It's the last day of beta applications, I'm not gonna edit! Remember if you want to be my beta, check out the bottom of part 4 of Holy Quiznack. It's two parts ago.