I'm Batman|Saving People, Hunting Things. Family Business Part 2

Enjoy!

"Wait, Batman? Are you serious." Dean asked, cheeks puffing as he tried not to laugh. 

"Yes, I'm serious. Now, stop laughing and follow us." You huffed, turning on your heel and walking straight off the roof. Dean and Sam both ran over with wide eyes, jumping back from the ledge when you sprang up on a grappling hook. "Meet us at the top of the GPD!" And with that both you and Jason were gone, leaving Dean and Sam dumbfounded.

Dean and Sam came puffing up the side of a building, screeching to a halt when they saw you talking to Batman and Robin. 

"Oh my god, you're actually real!" Sam exclaimed. You and Batman smirked, Batman stalking over and holding back his surprise at being the same height as Sam. 

"I heard you know what's going on in my city." It wasn't a question, reminding the boys of how their father talked. Dean cleared his throat and tried to stare the man down. Spoiler Alert: It didn't work.

"Yeah. It seems to me like you have an angry werewolf pack rampaging through your city. Only way to get rid of them is a silver bullet to the heart." Batman tensed at the thought of having to kill. As you stepped forward, he stepped back and pointed to both you and Jason. 

"Take care of this. If you need any help at all call in Roy." With that order he was gone, Robin along with him. You rolled your eyes and sighed, turning back to Dean and Sam with a smile. 

"He always like that?" Sam asked, eyes watching the way he left. Jason locked eyes with you and raised his eye-brows. You tilted your head and stretched out your forehead back. He rolled his eyes and looked at you with a 'duh' face on. Dean and Sam watched with amused faces at your silent conversation. Clearing your throat sent the boys an apologetic smile.

"He's usually much worse. Anyway, let's get some supplies kick some mutt butt." You winked at the boys and held your hand out for Dean. "Might want to hold on." You warned when he gripped your hand. He nodded. You jumped off the roof, smiling as Dean gripped your hand hard. Right before you hit the ground you shot a grappling hook and swung your way towards one of Jason's safe houses.

I am really enjoying writing this crossover. Remember, Tuesday is the Q and A, so make sure to be there! I'm going to be doing from 3pm to 4pm. Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

P.S I am never ever ever going to edit. Yeah, I am never ever ever going to edit! (Sung to the Tune of We Are Never Getting Back Together)