Meeting the League

You were of course told about the league, just so you wouldn't be surprised when they suddenly appear in the cave but, Batman forgot to tell the league members about you. That said your first meeting wasn't very.....pleasant.

        It was just a normal day in the Mansion, the boys were out on patrol and you were cleaning up the cave. As you were about to leave and head to bed, six figures walked into the cave. Knowing who they were, and very eager to meet them, you walked over not expecting their reactions. The Flash ran around behind you, pushing you forward into the chest of Superman. He gripped your arm, Martian Man Hunter gripping your other one. You gasped, pain emanating from there tight grips. You instantly kicked Superman as hard as you could, making him fall back and loosen his grip. You yanked your arm out of his grip, slapping Martian across the face. He also loosened grip, allowing you to get back on the ground. The Flash, again, ran behind you but this time he grabbed your wrist a yanked it behind you, breaking it in the process. You cried out, forcing your tears to sit in your eyes and not fall. Superman crouch down in front of you, glaring at you. You frowned, Bruce must have forgotten to mention you to them. Speak of the devil, the bat mobile pulled in, unbeknownst to the league members before you. Lifting your head you glared hard at the car.

        "Bruce!! You better have a good explanation for this!" You exclaimed at the man, all the super hero's turned just in time to see Batman and the boys get out, all of them flinching at your voice. Batman turned his head toward you, a flicker of fear in his eyes before he glared, hard at Flash. He instantly dropped you, letting you fall to the floor and cradle your wrist. "Over here now." You said, giving Bruce one your mother glares, much scarier than the infamous bat-glare. The Leaguers were surprised when he gulped and walked over, helping you up and holding you close. "Forgot to mention me, didn't yeah?" You asked, looking at your swollen wrist. He nodded sadly, head down. You chuckled, kissing his cheek before turning to the Superhero's who were staring wide eyed at you. "My stupid husband here forgot to mention me. No bother. Now let's start over. I'm (Y/N) Wayne." You said sticking out your other hand to the super hero's. They just stared at Bruce, asking for affirmation on your declaration. He nodded, rubbing his neck slightly. The boys all ran over, Damien poking your side. You looked down smiling softly at him.

        "Ummi? What happened to your wrist?" He asked, tilting his head. You glance at The Flash, seeing him freeze at the question. You bent down resting a hand on his shoulder.

        "Well, your forgetful father didn't tell them that I was his wife. So, they attacked me. Don't worry, I got a good slap on Martian and a good kick on Superman. My wrist, it's broken." You said, Bruce immediately looking at his fellow hero's. Flash was avoiding his gaze whistling quietly. He walked over, gripping Flash's shoulder tightly. Flash gulped, internally screaming. You just sighed, walking over and placing a hand on Bruce's arm, gently pulling it back. "All of them didn't know. It's not their fault. And neither is it your's. Now I'm going to wrap this, do not touch anyone while I'm gone. Soldier, can you help me wrap this?" You said turning towards your sons. Jason nodded, walking over to the medical supplies with you. 

        Yeah he meeting wasn't exactly pleasant but you gained six new friends with it. The League members are still surprised on how you can out glare Batman, always asking you how you do it. When ever they ask you just shrug, replying the same thing every time.

        "It's a Bat-mom thing." 

I'm only using the original league members in this but that doesn't mean that the others don't exist, they do but they aren't apart of the team. As always suggestions are wanted and appreciated. I think you know the rule for them by now. Ciao!