I'm (Not) Fine

Warning: Mentions of Suicide and depression, don't read if your not comfortable with it.

She felt empty, no emotions. Nothing. She never showed a soul, letting her smile blind everyone from her true self. The world seemed so blank and empty, she felt useless on this earth. Why, she would ask herself, why is everything so grey to me when others see color. Her heart was shattered years ago.

When he found her, she was more broken than ever before. She was lying in an alley, jagged bloody slits on her wrists. He had patched her up, physically and mentally. He was the cliche light at the end of her pitch black tunnel. She shied away from her feelings, never told him she loved him. Until one night when he found her again, razed blade poised and ready to kill. He held her and rocked back and forth, kissed her head and professed his love for hours that night. He reminded her every time she frowned how beautiful and how much he loved her.

When he left, she felt like she was running backwards. Back into the pitch black tunnel, tripping over rocks and stumbling until she fell onto a muddy-dirty puddle. She soaked  up the darkness, sinking into a mattress of hatred. She never thought she could ever feel this empty. He came back a week later to find her dead and bony. He held her body and sobbed, wishing he had never left, wishing he had just stayed and never left.

Interpret this how ever you want to. Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!!

P.S Yeah I don't feel to happy after writing this. Not even going to attempt to edit this.