We're Even|Batsis

Your P.O.V:

The light was blinding, like a spotlight shining right in your eyes. The sound of maniacal laughter was echoing throughout the open field. I looked around for the sound, head whipping around and studying each area of dirt closely. The laughter resided to only hiccups and gasping breaths.

"I didn't think you would come." A women's voice surrounded me, as if caging me with her tone. I narrowed my eyes at the sky, a cold glare stitched onto my face.

"You took my family. I came to get them back. You nor a thousand armies won't stop me. Trust me." I responded confidently. I could practically hear the smirk in her scoff. While she snorted like a pig in the back round, I scanned my surrounding again. An old run down barn with its paint peeling stood broken in the middle of the field. I smirked myself and sprinted over to it. I heard a slight gasp from the woman, my smirk growing wider as I realized I caught her off guard. I jumped in through a whole in the rotten sliding doors, landing in a crouch on the ground. I shifted slightly, sliding my foot to the right keeping myself from falling. Once the building was cleared I stood up and hugged the wall, pressing hard against the splintering wood. The wood chips pressed against my gloves, feeling blunt and painless to my fingers inside. I stopped by a hay pile, kicking aside the piles and finding a stained wood door beneath it. "Bingo." I whispered, kicking at the wood until it cracked and broke, revealing a now semi lightened tunnel. I flipped out a flashlight and checked where I could see before jumping down silently. I scanned the area with the light as I walked forward, a knife in my other hand ready to throw. I reached another stained door, this one tinted red at the bottom. I noticed a darkened liquid at the body and studied it, eyes widening as I identified it as blood. I tried the doorknob, surprised at it opened. My surprise was instantly diminished as I noticed the room in front of me, more as noticing the people inside of it. A woman dressed in full blood red leather stood behind a group of six men. My family. I growled and walked in, knife out in the opening. The woman glanced at my weapon, and I could tell my the glint in her eyes that she thought it was a weak weapon. "I hate wasting time so just give me them back or there will be, heavy consequences." I stated, venom pouring from my voice like water from a faucet. She cocked her to the side, challenging me.

"Really? Whats a good for nothing girl like you doing with them? You couldn't beat me if I had a hand tied behind my back. You're just a weak link. A pawn. Someone to use to get what they want." She said, clearly trying to get under my skin. Bruce growled slightly through his gag, pleading with his eyes to me. His eyes pleaded for me to leave. I just squinted at her. Stitched into the collar of her leather jacket were three letters. L.O.A. I smirked and shook my head. Too easy.

"They're using you." I blurted out, causing the girl's eyes to widen. She composed herself and walked forward from behind the boys, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I am the only one capable enough to get these boys here. They aren't using me. They would be nothing without me." She said, her nose stuck up in the air. The boys were sitting confused behind her, even Alfred who had his head cocked to the side slightly.

"The League has enough power to kidnap the entire world. Heck, Talia alone could kidnap Gotham. A small mission to kidnap them is nothing compared to some of the things they have done. They were most likely lazy and decided hey should rile their favorite family up because they haven't heard from them in a while. Your just a pawn. Your the weak link. You are being used by the League to get some action. To gain your trust. If I'm a good for nothing girl then what are you?" I questioned, pointing a finger at her chest. The boy's confusion was gone, and a look of pure pride was on their faces. The girl looked flabbergasted. Before she kneed me in the gut, I didn't flinch, only punching her in the face. She yelled in rage, grabbing my hair and yanking me to the ground. I scratched at her hand, blood springing up on her now vain-y hand. She threw me into the wall, landing a good kick to my stomach before I launched up and pushed her back, knife slicing through her sleeves and sticking into her shoulder. She screamed, giving me enough time to push her into the wall. She kicked my knee forcefully, but I didn't waver as the crack reached my ears. I pushed her firmly against the wall, her breathing frantic on my face. "I'll give you some advice. Leave the League before they kill you. And when your free don't even come near my family. Ever. Again." I punctuated my words clearly, giving her another punch to-the head before limping my way over to my family.I untied and de-gagged Bruce first, who helped me with the rest. Once they were untied and I check them over I sat and lent against the wall and exhaled a breath. Dick and Jason sat on each of my sides, placing their arms over my shoulders. "You really scared me. I come home ready for movie night to find the placed trashed and a single code written note stuffed in a flower pot. I didn't now what condition you would be in or if you were even alive." I exhaled loudly, now having everyone sitting around me. "I've never been so angry and scared in my whole life." I admitted, leaning my head on Dick's shoulder. He and Jason squeezed me tightly.

"She said that she had already killed you. She showed us a blood piece of jeans. I thought you were dead. I guess I can speak for everyone when we say we have never been that angry and scared in our lives too. So, all in all, you scared us too. We're even." Jason said, causing me to giggled. I flashed my family a smile.

"Yeah. We're even."

This idea just came to me randomly. I have no reason to it I just started writing and made it up on the spot. So this is the second part to my celebration day. There will be I think, and don't quote me on this because I seriously haven't put an exact number on it yet, three or four more. Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

Question of the Day: If you could be the biological sister of any of the bat-family, (Including Alfred and Bruce) who would you want to be related too? I would love to be related to Alfred because I mean who doesn't want to be related to an awesome butler/family friend? Comment Your Answer!

P.S I mean I need to wright a bunch of these so I don't have time to edit. Do you want three or four more updates or not? I thought so.