Stupid Bullies Messing With Our Brother

I'm due for an eye doctor appointment so my eyes may be deceiving me but I am pretty sure this book has over 9k reads!! I still don't have a name for you guys yet! I'm thinking either embers(You know ember of a fire) or authors. Which one should I do? Anyways, Enjoy!!

Being apart of the Wayne family was never a smooth business. Especially in school. Bullies came free of charge when entering the Wayne family. It's always been that way and they family has learned to accept that. They had all learned restraint over the years, none of them ever retaliating with insults back to their tormentors. But, none of them has ever encountered physical bullying, ever. And they hoped to keep it that way. Hoped being the keyword here.

        Damian was just innocently walking down the schools hallways (as innocent as you can be with a scowl planted on your face)towards the doors, ready to leave this prison they call school. It was a boring day as always, since he already learned all of this before he was even seven. Damian, surprisingly, was very neutral around his school-mates, not even spouting any insults when they got obvious questions wrong(Obvious to him atleast). So when a group of eighth graders(He's in sixth) approached him, cracking knuckles and sending each other smirking faces, he thought nothing of it. Not until on guy slammed him into a locker. Damian's head ricochet off of the lockers, creating white and gray dots to sprinkle his vision. He shook his head to regain his sight and it worked but he was immediately punched in the jaw, sending more dots into his vision. His ears were wringing from the hit he took into the lockers so he couldn't really make out what they were saying, mostly logical insults to knock down his self-esteem and make him cry. He didn't bother to clear his head again, knowing full well if he did hear anything the boys were saying someone would be on the floor withering in pain. And it would not be him. But, fate be hold his hearing decided to come back for him. 

"-another pity case. Wonder if he brainwashed Bruce into thinking he was his real son. What an idiot." Really, they were calling him an idiot when he clearly looked exactly like his father and they suspected that they weren't related? As Damian would but it,imbeciles. He expected them to just be shouting things, mostly insults, at him now but instead they took to physical abuse. And the most chilling part is they looked him in the eye as they did it, each punch, each kick, each slap. All done without saying a word and keeping their eyes locked. Damian was slowly closing his eyes, not because he was tired, he could more torture than a grown man could. He closed his eyes because, back when he was in the league you always held eye contact when killing your enemies. He seemed to have made some by doing nothing. Suddenly it just stopped and Damian popped his eyes open to look around him. The ringing in his ears was still there, having come back after two or so punches, but it was softer than the first time. His eyes widened when he saw his three brothers standing by the doors, looking ready to kill someone. Damian smirked with his busted lip and black eye, along with many other bruises budding on his face.

  "Your in for it now." He spat at them, literally. A tiny bit of Damian's blood landed on the nose of the bully in front of him. That seemed the fuel the rage in his brothers as Jason and Tim cracked their knuckles while Dick went into Mother Bear mode. Jason and Tim herded the bullies into a supply closet, locking the door once they were inside. Dick was over to Damian in a minute, scanning his face and arms and everything for the full list of his injuries. Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, they only really took to messing up his face and kicking him a couple times in the ribs. Tim and Dick stood on either side of Damian, lifting his arms over theirs shoulder while Jason guided them to the office. All of this was done without a word as they entered the principals office and sat down in the chairs. The principal looked appalled by the state Damian was in but continued with talking formally to his brothers.

    Dick, Jason, and Tim all sat around Damian as Alfred put ointment on his bruises. They had broken his nose and Alfred had already set that with a flinching 'crunch'. Damian was old no school for a few days, which he enjoyed, alot. And for the bullies let's just say that no one, absolutely no one messes with their baby-brother. 

'Stupid Bullies Messing with our brother'

I hate bullies more than I hate spoiled rich girls, and that's saying something. I have experienced a lot of verbal bulling in school and I haven't even made it to high school yet. But, the funny thing is, most of my bullies from like first through fourth grade are now some of my closest friends. It's because I stood up to them and put them in their place. Also, I helped them too. The mostly likely reasons for someone to bully you is because their jealous or their home life isn't the best. I am not something to be jealous about so I proposed the latter and guess what, I was right. What I'm trying to say is, don't ignore your bullies. Everyone always says to either ignore them or walk away, but don't do that. That's the easy way out. Talk to them. Talk to the people who make you seem weak and sad. If you walk away then you'll live with the interpretation that people are mean to be mean. Believe it or not, they aren't. Everyone has a backstory. So just learn theirs. Anyway, suggestions are always wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG 13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

Question of the day: If you could be any super-hero in the world(including Marvel) who would you be and why? I would want to be Black Widow because well, she is undoubtedly the best flirter in the world and because she is like a super-ninja. But come on the girl is smooth. Comment your answer!

P.S I just got home from vacation, I'm still in relaxation mode. I'm always in relaxation mode.