I Try

This one won't be a reader insert since its been a while since I did one of these. Enjoy!

Warning: VERY GORY AT THE BEGINNING!!! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH DO NOT READ!! OR READ IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A REBEL AND DON'T FOLLOW RULES BUT DON'T COME TO ME WHEN YOUR PUKING YOUR STOMACH OUT IN THE CORNER!!

He sat there, surrounded by the bodies and blood of his family. Damian had tears flowing from his eyes. He reached out and grabbed his father's arm. It was cold, so cold. He recoiled from the body, gasping at the bloody katana in his other hand. He let out a strangled cry, throwing the weapon into the corner, scampering away from it in a way that screamed fear. He turned to look at his dead family, noticing now bloody katana holes through their necks. He stomach lurched at the sight and he ended up puking out everything onto himself. The vomit clung to his robin costume, the already dirty air being filled with the putrid puke smell. He was on his knees, hands bracing themselves on the ground, panting. The sound of high heels and boots hitting the ground made him look up into the eyes of his now standing family, along with his mother. They all had holes in their necks, big enough for him to see through. But they still spoke in their normal tones.

"Your disgusting." Talia said simply. The ease in saying the sentence and the lack of emotion hit Damian the most. Talia shows no emotion to people she has no time for, anyone who is worthless to her. He was worthless to her, and despite everything she had done to him, he still wanted to be at least some what worthy to her. Her emotionless tone showed she did not care for him at all. And that's what hit him the most.

"Mother?" He managed to choke out weakly. She just sneered at him.

"I thought I trained you better Damian, your no Wayne. Your not my son." Bruce spat, full on glaring his hardest glare at him. Damian hadn't ever really been effected by his father's glares, and now he was curling in on himself. Terrified. The sight brought a smirk to his now ex-father's face.

"Father?" He squeaked, eyes wide at the smirk on his father's face.

"I hate you." The sentence was growled by Tim. Damian looked at his big brother with big innocent blue eyes. He let himself shed more tears, because no matter how heated their arguments got, Tim NEVER said he hated him. Damian rarely did, and anytime he did Tim knew he was joking. And now, to say it so freely without any warning at all, hurt like heck.

"T-Tim?" Damian stuttered, not even caring that he had said his real name. Tim ignored him.

"Your even more a monster than me." Jason's voice was cold and hard, like stone. Jason was picky on who he called a monster, only going as far to call him a Demon-Spawn. He never called anyone but thugs and villains monsters, so the words meant he believed him to be a villain, a monster.

"Jay?" Damian asked in almost disbelief. Jason shook his head in anger.

"You aren't my brother. Your a cold blooded killer who should be tortured, then dipped in the pit to be tortured for every life you took. Including ours." He wasn't given anytime to respond or even think about Dick's words before a gun shot went off and a bullet was in his shoulder. He looked up to see a laughing Jason. A staff hit his arm hard, causing it brake with a loud 'crack'. He let out a whimper, bring his injured arm to his chest. Tim barked out a single laugh, dropping his staff to the ground and clutching his stomach in silent laughter. A batarang lodged itself into Damian's other shoulder causing him to cry out, instantly biting his lip to keep himself from screaming more. He glanced at the shoulder the weapon had lodged itself into it. The wing and middle stuck out, the other wing barely visible with oozing blood surround the entrance of the wound. He looked to his father, pain glistening in Damian's blue eyes while Bruce's blue eyes were gleaming with joy. His body arched off of the ground, a scream erupting from his lips and bouncing through the room resonating back on his own ears. He slumped to the ground, not even having to look up to know who had struck him with their signature weapon. He looked to his mother, eyes widening as she pulled a sword from her back sheath. He didn't get time before the sword was driven into his neck, pulled out right away. He gripped the wound, hands slipping as the blood spewed from the hole and stained his hands.His hands dropped to his sides, body slumping over. He watched, paralyzed as his family didn't even try to get out of the blood projectile. They just laughed together and smiled, patting each other on the back and congratulating the other for their achievement. His body was shaking, his face mouth down into a puddle of blood. He sucked some in, desperate to get air into his lungs but the blood and air just fell out of the hole in his throat. His body was still shaking as he blacked out, and was overcome with darkness and death.

"Damian! Come on buddy, wake up!" Dick shouted desperately as if little brother twitched and screamed out on the ground in front of him. Damian and Dick had decided to patrol together like when Dick was Batman, just the two of them. Everyone else stayed home either watching a movie or resting(Tim was most likely working on a case and drinking like fifteen cups of coffee an hour.) Everything was going fine until Scarecrow appeared. They had trapped him in an alley, Damian in the actual alley while Dick watched from the rooftops, squatted in a spider-man type pose. Damian was about to signal to Dick when Scarecrow lunged, stabbing him with a syringe. Damian pushed the wild-man off of him, tripping over his own feet before getting one last punch on Scare-crow, after following to the ground unconscious. Dick had growled and jump off the roof, landing on Scare-crow and knocking him out. Dick instantly rushed over to his brother shaking him, slapping him(albeit softly) doing anything to wake his brother from the nightmare he was sure having, if it wasn't evident enough with his constantly screaming and thrashing. As Dick picked him up, paling as he went limp in his arms. He threw him over his shoulder and grappled towards the manor.

Tim leaned back in his chair and sighed tiredly, running a hand down his face while holding a coffee with the other. He was about to start typing again when Dick entered the the cave, an unconscious Damian on his shoulder. Tim stood up immediately from the bat-computer, sprinting up the stairs and racing to Alfred. He passed Bruce on his way to the kitchen where the butler would most likely be. Bruce raised his eyebrows at the sight, watching as Tim ran as fast as he could to the kitchen.

"Probably ran out of coffee." Bruce muttered, turning on his heel and taking one step towards the stairs up to his room when a blood-curdling scream erupted through the manor. He froze in his place, recognizing the scream even though he wish he didn't. 'Damian!' Bruce changed his direction and sprinted down to the bat-cave, hoping beyond hope that he was wrong.

Jason was in the living room when he heard the scream. The first thing he did was ignore it, thinking Tim and Damian were fighting. But when he glanced at Tim sprinting in to the Kitchen , he got worried. The scream was defiantly Damian, but what could make him scream that bad? As the rusty gears turned in his head, he kept thinking of the worst possibilities possible(A/N This sounds so weird in my head.) He leaped up from his comfy position and ran out of the living room, almost full on colliding with Tim and Alfred. Tim looked at him and than began running again, Alfred and Jason hot on his heals. When they made it down to the cave they all froze at the sight before them.

Damian was shaking profusely in the corner, looking fearfully at anyone who neared him. When Bruce reached his hand forward, Damian gasped and shrunk back, curling into a fetal position. He began rocking, sobbing loudly into the open air of the cave.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You can kill me. I deserve it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm trying so hard. So hard." He coughed out, ultimately draining the rest of his energy. He flopped to the floor limp like a rag doll, Bruce sweeping him up and setting him on a medical table.

"Scare-crow. Fear Toxin. He must have made a new, stronger one. He went down almost instantly". Dick informed, keeping his eyes on his little brother. Damian was still limp but his head was moving side to side, mumbling 'no's' and 'yes mother's'. He would jump at random times, his whole body tensing before relaxing again. "I couldn't get to him in time. I-I...." Dick started but hung his head, not being able to finish the sentence. Tim came over and laid a hand on his shoulder. Dick, side glanced at him.

Dick, it wasn't your fault. Scare-crow is a tricky dude. He most likely times and set up everything to the minute. You couldn't have known. It's as much as Damian's fault as it is yours." Tim reasoned slowly, hoping his words would jab some sense into him. Dick sighed and ran a hand down his face, nodding silently before making his way over and standing next to the bed. He ran hand through Damian's hair, knowing if his little brother was awake he would have defiantly killed him.

Oh yeah that has to be my longest chapter yet! This is the first upload of the day, and expect many more to come! Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

Question of the day: If you could be best-friends with any actor/actress ever, who would it be? I would love to be friends with Jennifer Lawrence because she seems like a really fun person to be around. Comment Your Answer.

P.S Yeah sorry I can't edit right now, too busy typing the next chapter-okay bye!