A Case of the Runs

Im back ready to write! My vacation was awesome, spending it mostly at the beach! Before we get into this, I just want to say a really big thank you for 1k views!! I need you to leave questions down in the comments that you would want to ask me and I will respond to most of them in the next chapter. Also if this comes out very late do not judge me, my sleeping pattern is messed up from staying up till after midnight for five days. Enjoy the story!

        Everyone in the Wayne household agreed that Damien was a prideful boy, only showing any physical signs of love with you. He hated being weak and vulnerable, like meat on a stick for a hungry wolf more like his always criticizing mother Talia. None of you had ever seen him weak before and it took all of Damien's constantly dwindling assassin instinct to keep it like that. So, when one day you were passing by the little Robin's door and heard sniffles and a vomiting noise you weren't expecting him to call or scream for you to come help him. You immediately sprinted into his room, pulling the boy into a quick but tight hug before tucking him into bed. It still bewildered you that he actually called help, instead of gathering all of his sickly needs and barricading himself in his room like usual. Damien himself was a little confused hey his actions but the pounding of his insane head ache chasing the thoughts from his head. When you heard the soft weak moan of pain, your mother instincts kicked on immediately guiding you to the bathroom where you gathered everything you needed.
Thermometer: Check
Trash Can: Check
Medicine: Check
Water: Check
Hand Sanitizer: Check
You unloaded your haul into the boys room, letting out a huff of worry at the sight of your shaking Dami in his bed. You rummaged around in his closet, folding and unfolding clothes and carefully moving blades out of the way till you found a few blankets. They were soft and fuzzy, perfect ingredients to help make a healthy super hero. You heard the thump of something before your turned around and saw how Damien writhed on the ground trying to find a way to in a comfortable position. Your heart broke at the sight while you scooped him into your arms and hurried him into bed placing the thermometer in his mouth. When it came out you nearly fainted. 103.5 degrees. Without stopping to take a breath you thrusters the medicine down his throat and telling about the trash can be neath him. When he had made it clear that he was okay for the time you got up and tried to leave. Emphasis on tried. Damien attached to your arm, red puffy eyes staring at yours in a silent pleading. You nodded slowly at him, scraping a chair on the ground and pulling it next to him. His death grip loosened and you rested your elbow on the desk and let out tired yet loving sigh. He was your baby after and showing weakness didn't make you love him less, in fact it made you love him even more if possible. The fact that he willingly let you take care of him and see him in his sick state proved how much he trusted you and loved you. And as Damien watched you out of he corner of his eye watch him he finally understood why he screamed for you that morning. It was because he always wanted to be cared for and loved like the child he was. It was because he craved for the motherly touch a mother gives to its child when sick or sad. It was because he had finally fore gotten what Talia would if he was sick, and replaced all those memories with you talking  to him, lulling him to sleep. It was because he thought of you as his mother wanted you as his mother. It's was because he loved you.

Awww isn't that just gonna rot your teeth out!! As I said earlier please leave questions in the comments and I will happily respond to them in the next chapter for a 1k special. Also comment your suggestions as they are always welcomed and needed. Ciao!!

P.S Do I even need to say anything? Well just blame my mistakes on my laziness.