Ice Cream Parlor

Before I start this chapter, I want to personally thank @lovecake4ever for voting on all of the parts. Thank you!! This chapter is dedicated to you, @lovecake4ever!!

        "C'mon Dick! We need to leave!" You yelled up from the bottom of the stairs. Today you and the boys were going out for ice cream! Bruce had a meeting so he sadly couldn't come. Finally, Dick came racing down the stairs, landing right next to you. "Ready?" You asked all four of them. They nodded, Damien of course muttering how stupid this trip was.
        The drive to the ice cream parlor was actually pretty calm. As you lead the boys into the ice cream shop, you could feel someone's eyes on you. When you looked to the side at who was staring at you, a guy was sitting there with his friends, licking their lips. You shuddered, looking back at the menu, picking a double vanilla scoop( if you don't like vanilla pick something else). Dick ordered the same but with sprinkles. Jason ordered chocolate soft serve, Tim got regular chocolate ice cream while Damien got mint. When you guys sat down, you glanced sideways at the table that the men were and mentally gasped, they were in the booth right next to yours. They kept staring at you making you very uncomfortable. This didn't go unnoticed by your sons, they were constantly glancing from you to the men. They all were disgusted by the men's actions and ready to leave.
        "You guys done?" You asked seeing the boys ice cream gone. They nodded, throwing their napkins away before walking out. The men had left a couple minutes earlier, thank god. As you guys walked away, someone snaked an arm around your waist and yanked into an alley way. You screamed but it was immediately muddled by a hand. It held you down as you thrashed. The guy pinned you to a wall, bringing his face close to yours. Before he could say anything, he was kicked off of you. You fell to the floor. Covering your head with your hands you hyperventilated. Being used like that was one of your worst fears, so you were scared out of your mind. You felt four pairs of arms wrap around you, slowly calming you down. Once you were fine you got up, only to have Damien cling to you tightly. You smiled down at him picking him up. He cuddled into you, his siblings muttering lucky and not fair.
        "Don't scare me like that again, Ummi!" Damien exclaimed. You squeezed him tighter to you.
        "Don't worry, I won't." You said, opening the front door of the mansion. All the boys went off to do their own thing, but before doing so they all gave you a big hug and whispered,
        "I love you."

Okay so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, again thank you to @lovecake4ever for voting on all of the parts. This one is dedicated to you! Any ways, suggestions are always wanted and appreciated, seriously I'm running out of ideas! You know my rating system, Caio!

P.S this is unedited so if you see any grammar mistakes, blame my laziness!