Don't You Know You Shoulder Never Treat A Girl Like That.

Not my song! Credits to the artist Cady Gooves. Enjoy!

Bruce walks to the door, in casual clothes. He glances around before swiping his phone and keys from the table beside the door. You watch from the bedroom window, watch as he pulls out in one of his cars and speeds off somewhere Not even bothering to tell you where. 

You got your keys, but where ya goin'?
The third degree just isn't workin'
Cause you walked out without asking me to
go
And if I followed you home, would you be alone.

Honestly, this was getting ridiculous. Bruce would leave at random times during the day without telling a soul, without telling you. You weren't a controlling girlfriend in the slightest, but with Bruce's line of work you had the right to know where he was just in case. Today though, he left without his phone. Strange, he usually always takes it with him when leaving. You feel in buzz on the table and pick it up to see a text message from a girl named "Angel". It reads: Excited for Tonight! ;). Hmmmm......

 I checked your phone, 'cause it was beepin'
Are you alone?
I know you're creepin'
Cause you walked out without asking me to go
But if I followed you home, I hope you're alone
I'm three steps from the edge, woah
Don't push me over it
Don't you know, don't you know

The months go on and you find the girls house, where she works and what she looks like. You're not surprised when you see she's way hotter than you. It looks like Bruce got bored of you. What a shame.

Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
This little girl is capable of murder, 'cause you hurt her

You watch the girl for a few weeks, watch as Bruce enters the house more than twice a week. It's sickening, watching him walk out of the house with lip stick smudged on his cheek and lips and dopey smile. You have a shiny knife gripped in your fist, ready to drive straight up that girls butt. You waited, seeking the right moment when you would do it. Not yet though.

My hands are clean, not yet a killer
Ain't I your queen?
And did you tell her?
Cause you broke down all my shoulda known betters
And then I followed you home, throwin' sticks and stones

One night, Bruce doesn't leave home. Instead he sleeps on the couch and avoids you at every glance. Guilty.

Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
This little girl is capable of murder, 'cause you hurt her

You clean the knife, a soon to be murder weapon, till shines brighter than Angel's future. Well, she doesn't exactly have one but oh well, sucks for her. By the time you make to Angel's apartment it's well after dark. A perfect time to commit a murder. Your bags and belongings rest in a black car behind the house, ready to aid in your escape. 

Don't you know you should never treat a girl like that?
Got a good alibi and my bag's all packed
Don't you know you should never treat a girl like that?
Cause the next one's gonna have a hammer pulled back

The door open's at your knock, Angel standing there with a confused smile on her face.

"Can I help you?" She whispers softly. You minds freezes for a second, contemplating if you could really hurt someone like this. With a shake of your head you give her a sad smile.

"Do you know Bruce Wayne?" Her eyes widen for a second before she nods. You sighs and discreetly drop the knife into a bush by the door.

"Well, I just found out he's cheating. You see, I'm his girlfriend." Angel's eyes and mouth form o shapes before she beckons you inside.

"I'm so sorry, I knew something was off with him. That jerk." You both give each other smiles before you reach out a hand and swipe the hair out of Angel's face.

"He really lucked out on you. To bad he screwed it up." You sigh again, tucking the string of hair behind Angel's ear. She smiles and takes your hand, pushing you back onto the sofa before moving to straddle you.

"He lucked out on your too. I guess he'll just lose us both." With that she winds her arms around your neck and kisses you hard.

Every girl is capable, if you hurt her
Watch out you don't push me any further
You're not the only one walkin' round with a loaded gun
This little girl is capable of murder (hey!)
This little girl is capable of murder, 'cause you hurt her

Boom, plot twist! Quick shout out to my friend @ForeverASoldier! They're just starting a book and the first part is amazing! Anyway, suggestions are wanted a appreciated, keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUTT!! Ciao!

Question of the Day: Celebrity Crush? Patrick Stump to the moon and back. To the sun and back.

P.S I'm eating dinner after this, no way am I going to edit when their is lasagna to be eaten! Peace!