Happy Birthday|BatMom

So Virginia has been....rainy and windy. Also, since I had written yesterday a very angsty fic I thought about giving you a fluffy one today, you guys are lucky I am in a good mood. Enjoy!!

        Y/N woke up to her her family surrounding her bed, all of them holding a rose in their hands. The room was decorated with balloons and streamers, curtains drawn and revealing the decorated lawn as well. She couldn't help but let out a giggle at the sight, sitting up in bed and smiling so much her cheeks hurt. Alfred stepped forward with a breakfast tray full of eggs,bacon,toast, and orange juice. The butler smiled as he placed the tray in her lap. Y/N looked up at her family again, giddiness bubbling through her.

        "You did this all for me?" She exclaimed, pointing to herself. Her family laughed, some shaking their heads at her antics. "You guys are the best! Come here! I demand that you let me give you hugs!" She stated, setting aside her tray and opening her arms. Some rolled their eyes at her playfulness, but none the less gave her a hug. Bruce was the last one too, adding a kiss the cheek when he backed away. Y/N sighed happily as her family set their roses down on her bedside table, Alfed closing the door on his way out. Now it was just Bruce and Y/N, Y/N eating her breakfast and Bruce sneaking some every now and than. Once she had finished Bruce left the room too, leaving her to get dressed. She dressed in casual clothing, giving a quick brush through her hair before practically skipping down the stairs. Her smile never left her face, not even for a second. Dick randomly appeared at the bottom of the steps, giving her hug when she joined him. She laughed at his act, patting his head lovingly. He then grabbed her hand, yanking out of the house and into the backyard. Y/N gasped, covering her hand with her mouth and smiling behind it. A giant banner was strung from two trees, the words 'Happy Birthday" written on it. The whole League was there, mingling and talking. There was a table too the far left holding all of the presents, from what she could make out there were more or less twelve there. Everyone stopped talking and looked over to the birthday girl, their smiles doubling when they saw she was tearing up. Jason and Tim came through the crowd carrying a two tier cake with ombre blue-green icing. Dick walked over and helped them set it out on a bench in the middle of the yard, beckoning their mother-figure over. She stared at the decoration for a second before sprinting over to the cake. Everyone burst out laughing, the laughter contagious enough even Bruce and Damian laughed. Y/N giggled through her hand, sitting down in front of the cake. Her friends and family crowded around the bench, Dick and Jason sitting beside her while Tim and Damian sat across from her. Everyone sucked in a breath before singing the infamous happy birthday song. Tim was making funny faces during the song, causing Y/N to erupt into giggles and snorts. Once everyone stopped singing, it was Y/N turn to suck in a breath before blowing out the candles, not even having to make a wish. It was already granted before she even woke up.

What? You think I wasn't capable of having a heart and writing a fluffy fic? If you did than.....I don't blame you. Also, Comment your birthday and a request so, when your birthday comes you'll have a special chapter dedicated to you! Anways, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep them PG to PG 13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!!

Question Of The Day: What Would Be Your Ideal Birthday Party? Mine would be just having ALL of my friends and family plan a surprise party for me. Comment your answer!

P.S As I said before, I'm on vacation. I'm not gonna edit. Who I am I kidding, even if I wasn't on vacation I wouldn't edit.