It's this moment.

Enjoy!

With the wind blowing, fire crackling, and you under his arm against his side, makes the word perfect for a second. With his brothers surrounding him, Dick holding Jason in a choke hold, posing for the camera that Damian held, was just adding to the peace in his mind. A slight puff of air being exhaled sounded from under his arm, causing him to look down at his sleeping lover. He really was lucky, to have a loving family and you, someone who accepts him for who he was and who he aspires to be, snuggled against him snoring slightly. Peaceful was never a word in his vocabulary ever since he met Bruce, but right now was pretty darn close. He looks up again, smiling at his brothers as they send him knowing smiles back, eyes glancing to you under his arm. They go back to talking and roasting marshmallows, Dick maybe snapping a picture while Tim isn't looking.
You just snuggle deeper in his side, letting out a contented sigh at the warmth he radiates. Tim looks to the stars, thanking any god in the sky for the privilege of having just a moment on happiness, of still peace, inside his dreary business.

So this is super short so I'm gonna do anything short chapter tonight of head-canons. Also, speaking of head-canons, send them to me as prompts and I'll right them. They are my most favorite to write. Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep it PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

Question of the Day: What's an award or achievement you have gotten and are hoping to get? I really want to get Distinguished Honor Role this year at my school. Comment Your Answer!!

P.S- I don't have a valid reason. Sue me.