Engagement Party (2)

If Ryu had any drink in his mouth at the moment, he would have spat it out in disbelief.  How could she make up the most ridiculous story in such a short amount of time?  When they sat down, she had suggested that she be his poison taste tester so he would be able to eat and drink without being worried about someone poisoning him. And now, she has spouted out how they share everything because they are two halves to a whole. 

He wanted to laugh, because the lie was so far from the truth.  He wanted to lecture her for saying nonsense and shamelessly saying these ridiculous things in public.  However, all he could do was keep his mask on as he looked at Siri.  But to everyone's sight, all they saw was Prince Ryu staring lovingly at his wife. 

The King laughed loudly as he heard her words.  "Good.  Good.  This King's Prince Brother has finally found someone to share his life with.  Prince Brother can now settle down and start having a family.  This King would like to see a niece or a nephew soon!" 

Siri's cheeks lit up in embarrassment, as if she was shy at the King's statement.  But to Siri, her cheeks lit up pink due to the wine affecting her already.  She leaned into Ryu and whispered her predicament.  However everyone only saw her lovingly whisper to her husband. 

"It seems I am a light drinker."  She told him.  "Try not to drink anymore wine, unless you want me to embarrass you in front of everyone." 

His lips tighten and he nodded slightly to acknowledge her statement. 

"Let the celebration start!"  King Cai said, ordering the dancers to start dancing while the musicians to start playing their instrument.

"Little sister Siri, you do not blame me for marrying Crown Prince Morgan do you?" Yelona said innocently. She wanted to rub it in Siri's face that it was she who will be Princess Consort and she who will be Queen and she who will be Mother to a Kingdom!

"How could this Imperial Aunt blame you for anything?" Siri asked. "This Imperial Aunt came here to celebrate and congratulate older sister Yelona and Imperial Nephew on this joyous occasion."

With this simple statement, she reprimanded Yelona for calling her 'little sister' when she is now considered Aunt to the Crown Prince. Now that she is married to Prince Ryu, who is the brother of the King, she would be Yelona's Aunt as well when Yelona marries the Crown Prince. Siri had called her older sister to remind her that Yelona, had not married the Crown Prince yet, so calling her Imperial Niece would be incorrect.

This small statement also reminded Morgan that she too is now his royal aunt. They could no longer afford to bully her since she is now considered their elder. Her marrying Prince Ryu had elevated her station in life in one single move. They were now obligated to treat her with respect through her marriage.

"It should be this Imperial Aunt that thanks Imperial Nephew for breaking off the engagement. Imperial Aunt thanks this princess's lucky star to be married to Prince Ryu. Imperial Aunt has now learned what true love is and how if feels to be loved in return." Siri said slowly and softly with a smile on her face. As if she was grateful for the misfortune that have now turned in to her best fortune in her life. "So how could Imperial Aunt not attend this joyous occasion and celebrate a love union between Imperial Nephew and older sister Yelona?"

She raised her cup of wine and toasted them before drinking down the contents. Her head swirled with more wine in her system, while Ryu took away the cup of wine away from her and drank the rest of the wine. Siri giggled and smile brightly at Ryu. The alcohol was affecting her usual calm demeanor to a happy, giggly girl. Her cheeks flushed even more pink as Ryu leaned in to whisper into her ear.

Although he was reprimanding her, to everyone else, it seemed like they were whispering love words to each other.

Yelona's heart rage in anger and jealousy. Rage because Siri, who had been her little sister her entire life, has now become her Aunt. Her mousy little sister has now become a phoenix. Yelona and her mother had laughed at Siri when they heard her engagement to Prince Ryu was set. They laughed because she was going to be married to a cripple who has no power and laughed again when they heard about her shabby and unclean courtyard. But now, seeing how Prince Ryu treated her so well, letting her eat first before finishing off the rest of the food, them sharing food and whispering to each other like loving newlyweds, made her hate Siri even more. Siri was suppose to be miserable, not happy and loved!

Yelona quickly looked at Prince Ryu and for a second she froze. She realized just how devastating handsome he is. That although he wore a cold mask on his face, his sharp features were his best assets. His whole aura exuded masculinity and strength. She started to wonder how he was like in bed.

On the other hand, Crown Prince Morgan couldn't take his eyes off of Siri. He couldn't believe how beautiful she is. The rumors about her were just that, rumors. Her silver hair shined when it hit the sun, making it look silky and smooth. Her silver eyes shined with happiness that was alluring to him. If only he was the reason why her eyes shined so brightly. He could have been the reason why it shined that way, but instead he listened to all the rumors and believed them instead. He didn't give her a chance and hadn't even looked upon her face. And yet he let his friends and his current fiancee sway his mind and ask his father for an annulment.

He couldn't stop staring at her full pink lips. It shined and glistened every time she talked, ate or drank something. The curve of her lips attracted him even more as he could imagine her lips around his penis. His body tightened in lust as he pictured her on her knees in front of him as she tightly sucked him off.

"Beloved." Yelona pouted. "Are you not going to drink to royal Aunt's toast?"

Morgan slightly frowned at Yelona for disturbing his daydream. Then he saw how Yelona had held in front of her a half empty cup of wine. How could he, the Crown Prince drink or eat the leftovers of someone else? So instead he turned away from her and drank the full cup of wine in front of him.

"You drink the rest of your wine." He told her as his eyes rested on the woman sitting next to him.

Her manners, etiquette and grace flowed out of her as if it was part of her. As if it was natural for her to exude such alluring charms and elegance. How could he be so blind and so dumb? To give up on a phoenix and settle for a chicken?

His eyes came back to his fiancee who sat next to him. Her once innocent, cute and naive charms that attracted him in the first place, now annoyed him. He was Crown Prince. Although his position as Crown Prince had been set the moment he was born, it did not mean the throne of being King was set. He needed a tiger by his side that can fight and lead, not a sheep to follow the orders of his Queen mother. When he became King, he didn't want to be his mother's puppet.