Spring Hunt

As Ryu and Siri's reputation grew, Crown Prince Morgan and Prime Minister Chen's reputation dropped.  There was rumors of Crown Prince Morgan's lustful interactions with his Princess Consort and his Concubine who were sisters.  Several of Crown Prince Morgan's supporters were caught stealing from the Crown fund to help flood relief victims.  The people were angry at the theft and there was a small riot in the city until the King placed the two ministers under arrest.  

When their trial was made public, the public came as witness to see the two ministers lose their titles and have their wealth taken from them.  They and their family were driven out of the city as the citizens threw rotten food at them.  

News were suddenly released that it was Prime Minister Chen's influence that there were three more ministers who also stole from the fund, but their involvement was covered up because of Prime Minister Chen's influence and power.  

The city went into a small riot again after the new information was revealed.  A small group of men made their way to the Chen's residence and broke in.  There was a fight and all of the men of the small group died, while the guards were only injured.  

When the citizens found out that Prime Minister Chen's guards killed citizens, the whole city went wild.  There was a halt to everything to the city as there was a protest for the King to do something about this news.  

Pushed into a corner, King Cai fired the three Ministers in question and took away their ancestral city homes and they too left the city getting food thrown at them.  Prime Minister Chen got one year's worth of income cut in half to make the citizens quiet again.  

A week after all the riots, there was an invitation delivered to Siri.  Siri had been painting in her painting and music room when Nurse Nancy brought in the card.  In front of Siri, Nurse Nancy opened the invitation and held it in front of Siri to read.  

It was an invitation sent from Queen Yuna, for the Spring Hunt.  All the royalty and nobility were invited to go.  The Spring Hunt was a three day, two night hunt in the royal forest.  The Spring Hunt was going to be held in one week.  

"Princess, The Spring Hunt is held every year.  Not going is not an option."  Nurse Nancy informed Siri as she put a thicker coat over Siri's shoulders.  "It is a royal decree, no one is allowed not to attend." 

"Em." Siri said as she looked over the card again.  "Make sure I have the proper clothing for The Spring Hunt.  And let Prince Ryu know about it as well."  

Nurse Nancy bowed then left without another word.  Siri went back to painting a self portrait of herself.  

"Rose, Gilldy, Meada." Siri said as she placed her brush down.  "Prepare for The Spring Hunt.  Ensure we have enough catgut and gazes made.  Ensure my medicine in the first aid kit we made are all there.  I want no mistakes."

The three maids bowed then left the room to prepare. They also went to prepare her hunting outfits for The Spring Hunt.  Even though it would be Siri's first time going, they didn't want Prince Ryu or Princess Siri to lose any face in front of the other royalty and nobility families.  

----------------

Siri and Ryu rode in their black and gold carriage as they traveled to the royal forest.  Siri was nervous because she didn't know what to expect.  Ryu's enemies could plan something wicked to hurt him and this would be the best time to do it.  

Ryu sees Siri's worries written all over her face.  Siri had a frown and kept biting her lips.  Her eyebrows were scrunched up as her wild imagination kept thinking about all the bad things that could happen to Ryu.  

Ryu's large hand covers her small cold ones and he brings it up to his lips.  Kissing the back of her hand before opening her hand and kissing the palm.  

Siri's thoughts are brought back to the present and she could feel Ryu's breath against her cold hand.  A light and stuffy feeling invades her heart as Ryu flicks his tongue over the palm of her hand.  Her shameless husband was asking for it now.  The silver wolf within her was ready to slaughter the black lamb.  

Siri pushes Ryu back into the seat and slides herself down his body.  Her quick hands have already loosened his pants and pulled out his penis.  The semi-hard member twitched with Siri's touch as she worshiped every inch of his penis with kisses.  From tip to base, she kissed him as she wickedly stared at him.  

When she flicked her tongue over the tip, licking up his precum, Ryu had to close his eyes as he groaned.  His wife would be the death of him, if she kept teasing him.  Luckily he opened his eyes right before her warm, wet mouth descended on his erect member, swallowing him down until the tip of his penis hit the back of her throat.  

When she came back up, a loud pop could be heard as she twirled her tongue around the head again.  

"Siri."  Ryu groaned through his frustration.  

Siri gave him a devilish smile before she gave in to his pleas.  She took her time as she relished over every moan and every jerk his body made.  Every twinge and every hard breath he had to take.  Siri gave it her all as she watch him lose his composure over the course of her pleasuring him with her mouth.  

The moment Siri touched his balls, his body tightened and he came.  Siri was ready for the cream to burst into her mouth as she greedily swallowed every drop.  Even after he came, she licked his phallus clean before tucking him back inside his pants and dressing Ryu back up again.  

Siri could see his hair was now a mess and his eyes now had a bright shine to it as if he was glowing.  

"You did not disappoint this Wife."  Siri said as she mimicked Ryu whenever he said this to her.  

Ryu's handsome face immediately broke into a loud boisterous laugh that lit up his his eyes even more.  His white teeth could be seen and his hand had to cover his stomach as if it was hurting.  He couldn't believe his wife's courage.  To tell him that he didn't disappoint her, was daring.  No one would think to even say those words to him and yet, his wife, who has no martial ability could say those audacious words to him.  

Ryu's laughter died down and he smiled at his lovely, fearless, gentle and kindhearted wife.  

"I must have done something really good in my past life to have someone like you by my side."  Ryu said suddenly.  His serious tone made Siri's smile freeze as she listened to him talk.  "You don't know how many times I've thanked all my lucky stars and all the Gods that you're my Wife."  

Ryu's hand cups Siri's cold face before leaning forward to kiss her.  "Don't leave this Prince's side.  Not even for a moment.  You once said that I am the Captain that everyone relies on and that you have tied your life boat to my ship.  There's one thing you have to change in that sentence.  I may be the Captain, but you are my compass.  It is you that guides us through the open sea to safety.  It is you that gives me hope and guides me on the right course."  

Ryu kisses her nose lightly before lifting her up to sit on his lap sideways then burying her face to his chest.  Siri wraps her arms around him and listens to his heartbeat as her heart beats wildly.  She had only meant to overwhelm him with her desires then tease him, but to hear his sudden love confession to her, she felt loved and appreciated.  

They continue on to the royal forest for The Spring Hunt in silence.  There was no more needed to be said.