Taiyo Flower

"How did Wife do it?" Ryu asked on their way home from the wedding. He had scooped her up into his arms and held her straddling body close to his as her dress rode all the way up to her waist as he pushed aside her undergarment. His skillful fingers played with her folds as he holds her hands behind the small of her back with his other hand.

"Wife is just paying back what older sisters tried to do to Wife." Siri said between moans. "Besides, Wife didn't do any hard work at all. The Chen maids and nurses did all the hard work by serving the tea."

Earlier that evening, Siri sent out Meada to the bridal chambers to give their gift to Luna's maids. While Luna's maids were preoccupied with receiving gifts from other maids, Meada replaced the traditional calming Grape Leaf tea with her Grape Leaf tea that she spiked with aphrodisiac powder. When the Chen maids and nurses served the tea, she drank it in front of everyone, then gave the empty cup back to the serving maids. Siri covered all her tracks as she set out to pay her sister's back for trying to hurt her. All this was child's play to her, especially since she has the antidote to it.

Ryu smiled as he watched Siri's face as he touches her sweet spot and she cums. He watches as her face lights up and her eyelids flutter. A glazed and happy look comes over her as she moans his name out loud.

Her voice alone, saying his name every time he brings her to her climax made him rock hard. He couldn't help it. Her voice was soft yet hard. Smooth yet scratchy. It turned him on more than anything he could ever imagine.

Ryu quickly undos his pants and pulls it down enough to release his penis. With quick movements, he enters Siri and she sighs as if it was the best relief of her life. The connection between the two was finally complete and they became one person. One union, one entity.

Siri's hips took him to new heights as one hand holds her hands behind her back while the other holds her hips. Her gliding hips does all the work and he cums when her walls tightens around him. Squeezing him so tight that he cums harder. Her soft, hot, quivering walls could milk him even after he had nothing left to give. They would quiver with passion as he becomes soft inside of her. He could feel her walls milking him as if to wake his penis up again to go at it again.

Ryu lets her hands go and buries his face between her breasts, breathing her intoxicating scent in.

"Wife. You could never disappoint this Husband."

Siri laughs as she pushes her breast together hoping to nudge him in the right direction of suckling her nipples.

"Do you remember who you married, Husband?" Siri boasted as she pulled his hair back so he could look at her. "This wife is very capable! I told you to thank all your luck stars and all the Gods for marrying me!"

--------------------------------

A week had passed since Luna's wedding. Her family has stayed silent since then and left Siri alone, not causing her any trouble. Siri keeps to her courtyard reading more ancient medical manuals about the different kinds of Spirits and in two of them they referenced the great yang flower called Taiyo.

The flower, Taiyo only grows in an open field. The open field should not have any trees or shade that befalls it. For it grows with the sun and hides with the moon. Every day it would dig itself out of it's borough and grow, but digs itself back down into the ground with the setting of the sun.

Any shade that covers over it, will make it wilt and die within two hours if the shade does not move before the two hours are up.

To harvest the Taiyo flower, one must dig the flower until the roots show then bury it in a pot with a Sky Bound Martial Stage qi core with a fire affinity. The Taiyo flower would feed off of the qi core and stay alive for five days. After five days, the qi core would be all used up and the flower would die within minutes.

To make an antidote to fight the Spirit of Coldness, one must have the Taiyo flower and steep it with hot water. The Taiyo tea should be drank while hot and fight the effects of the Spirit of Coldness immediately.

The fight between hot and cold within the body will be arduous. Should the body reject the Taiyo flower, the Spirit of Coldness would increase within the body and take three years off the already limited time one has with this illness. Should the Taiyo flower take over the body and dispels the Spirit of the Coldness completely, the body would burn hot as a fire for the rest of one's life. To find a solution to Spirit of Hotness, see page 80.

"What!" Siri said out loud scaring Meada who sat by her side. "What kind of bullshit is this?"

"What is it Princess?" Mead asked as she calmed down her heart. She had been embroidering Siri's new dress while Siri read that when Siri cried out, it scared her.

"It says here there's a flower that can cure me. But should the flower not work, three years would be taken off the already short life I have. But should the flower take over the Spirit of Coldness, it would overtake my whole body and I would then have the Spirit of Hotness inside of me to deal with. Let me keep reading this nonsense and see what it says."

Siri picked up the manual again and began reading.

The Taiyo tea and the Spirit of Coldness would need to find a balance in one's body for a complete and total cure. The Cold must not overtake the Hot. The Hot must not overshadow the Cold. There must be a balance of Cold and Hot in the body. The success rate of this cure depends on the state of mind of the patient. Be sure to make sure that the patient is well rested, stress free and in a peaceful state of mind before giving the patient the Taiyo tea.

Siri closed the manual then stared down at her hands. This was the only cure that she was able to find. It was her only chance at curing herself. She had to take this chance at it, or else she wouldn't be able to see her 27th birthday.