Queen

On their way back home, instead of Siri and Ryu sitting across from one another, this time it was different.  The sat next to each other and Ryu took hold of her hand the moment she decided to sit next to him.  She looked out the window to her left, while he looked out the window to his right.  His warm hand covering her cold hand. 

"I'm going to be busy the next few months."  Ryu told her.  "I might not get to see you as often as before." 

"Em."  Siri said as she could feel him squeeze her hand. "You must take care of yourself and make sure to take care of your health.  You do not need to make my army any more of your Ultimate Heaven Elixir.  You are free from those duties." 

"What am I suppose to do then?" She asked. 

"Do what you want for the time being.  Should I need your assistance, I'll let you know." 

"Why is it that you're going to be so busy for the next couple of months?"  Siri asked. 

"I'm going to be gathering support where I need them and in a couple of months, if everything goes as planned.  You will be my Queen."

Siri whipped her head towards her Husband.  She stared at his side profile for a long time, afraid to make a noise.   Ryu squeezed Siri's hand tightly when she didn't say anything.

"Why?  You don't want to be my Queen?" Ryu asked.  "You were once engaged to Crown Prince Morgan.  He has the most support right now.  In due time, if I was still confined to my wheelchair, he would have been the next King.  Had your engagement to him were not annulled, you would have been Queen to his King. Is that why you don't want to be my Queen?" 

Siri scoffed at Ryu's comment.  "Husband must of misheard Wife, for Wife has yet to say anything to Husband about being Queen." 

Ryu whipped his head to look at Siri and through the moonlight, their eyes met for the first time they got into the carriage. 

"If it is Husband's wish to be a dragon among men, Wife has already said it before, but seeing how Husband has forgotten, Wife will remind Husband."  Siri's other hand came up to cup his cheek, but right before they could touch, she hesitated. 

Was he okay with her touching him? 

Suddenly his other hand came up to grab her wrist and helped her hand cup his cheek.  Her heart pounded loudly, so loudly that she could hear it. 

"Wife?" Ryu whispered as his onyx eyes searched her liquid silver eyes to see what she was thinking.  As if he could read her emotions by just looking at her. 

"I have tied my life boat to your ship, there is nowhere I can go, but follow you."

In one quick movement, Ryu pins Siri against the carriage seat.  One of his hand has found his way to cup her face, while the other hand rest on her hips.  His stares straight into her eyes, searching to see if she was telling the truth or lies.  Siri stares back, letting him drink her in.  Holding his gaze until he finds what he's looking for.  Her breathing becomes faster as she could feel his weight on top of her. 

When he finds what he's looking for, her eyes flashes down to his lips, her cheeks flushes pink as his thumb caresses her cheek.  Her eyes raises to look back at Ryu and she could see a fire burning inside of him.  She couldn't help herself.  She licked her lips to quench the thirst Ryu had cause her body and her feelings.  The moment her tongue darted out to her lips, his mouth descended onto hers and caught her tongue.  He sucked on her tongue  as their lips met. 

His kiss consumed her once more.  All thoughts flew out the window as she felt a heaviness in her heart, as if it'll burst any moment.  Siri kissed back, her hands combing through his hair, as she tugs on them.  A moan that came from the both of them, made Siri lift up her chest so they could rub against his.  She could feel a tightness within them as they rub against him. 

Ryu growled as he wraps his arms around her.  In another quick move, they are on the other side of the carriage seat.  Ryu is now sitting down on the seat while Siri is straddling him.  Her dress was pushed up to her waist as her naked legs are on both sides of him.  A very thin layer of undergarment was between Siri and Ryu's pants.  She could feel his growing bulge underneath his pants as she sits down on his lap. 

Barely an inch apart Ryu stares at Siri for any signs that she'll say no.  Waiting for her permission to carry on.  Siri stares back at him, searching for a sign that they should continue.  What she found, was her power she somehow had weaved over him.  Through their time spent together.  Through her teasing.  Through her paintings.  Through her music and through her curing him. 

Her hips moved on their own accord and she could see the fire inside him grow stronger as his hands comes up to hold her hips and help guide her so she could rub on him harder.  Ryu moans louder as Siri rubs herself on him again and again, testing him and his patience. 

Siri swallows her saliva as Ryu closes his eyes and leans his head back as Siri tortures him.  As he leans his head back, it gives her access to his neck and when the moonlight hits it, she felt her lust take over her.  Her lips comes forward to his neck and bites down hard before licking her teeth mark, then she kissed the same spot. 

Ryu's hand reaches between them and undos her dress and pushes enough of the fabric down to her waist.  Siri's arms quickly took the sleeves off her shoulders. Ryu cups her breast and teases her nipples.  The tips begins to straighten with each flick his finger caresses over it.  Siri moans even louder as she makes her way to his lips, following his neck, then his jaw, did she finally suck on the bottom lip. 

Ryu takes over their kiss and Siri is lost again.  Lost in his smell.  Lost in his touch.  Lost in him.  Ryu takes his hand and finds its way to her undergarment and pushes it to the side.  The folds of her vagina were hot and wet already which made him groan even more.  Siri's hips moves along with his fingers as they rub her up and down.  Every time his finger touches her clitoris, she moans even louder into his mouth. 

When his finger enters her, her body stills.  Siri remembers that she is still a virgin as her tight walls shudder.  Siri mews in pain as she feels another finger enter her.  But this time slowly.  With patience, his fingers widen her passage way, as her hips begins to move on its own. 

"Ryu."  Siri whispered through kisses. 

She could feel her body tighten even more as his thumb touches her clitoris, making her feel as if she would explode. 

"Ryu." Siri begged as his mouth captures her nipple and sucks on them.  Ryu paid attention to one nipple before going to the other side and gave it the same attention.  When he came up, he stared at her and could see she was close to her climax. 

With the help of his thumb over her clitoris, Siri found herself at the peak of her passion as cried out his name as she came.  Her vigina wall shook and qivered as his fingers kept pumping themselves into her. 

Siri's eyes caught Ryu's and they stared at each other until he pulled his fingers out of her.  He brought her face close to his and kissed her tenderly. 

"My Queen."  Ryu whispered to her ear when he pulled her to his chest.