Luna's Wedding

On the day of Luna's wedding, Siri paid close attention to what she wore. She wore an all gold dress with cut long sleeves that reached the ground. When her arms were down, her arms would be covered with the sleeves, but when she bent them, her pale white arms would be shown and on her wrists was a golden cuff on both arms. On the golden cuffs, was intricate details of vines and begonias etched onto the cuffs.

The dress had a long train that dragged on the floor as Siri walked and the v-neck of the dress showed just enough cleavage for a peek to tease the imagination. Siri's hair was half up and half down. The top half was braided and twisted into a beautiful twist with one white jade hairpin with a begonia at the end. String pearls were pinned into her hair and draped down as canary yellow diamond drop earrings hung from each ear. On her finger, she wore a canary yellow diamond as big as two of her fingers on her middle finger.

Siri's presence was a force to be reckoned with. Her queenly attire along with her aura was a godly image that no one could deny.

Next to her stood, her husband in all white. His attire made him look unearthly as well, but with his dark hair, dark eyes and hard features, it was like an angel and a devil at the same time.

When they arrived to the ceremonial hall, they caused a stir yet again. By this time, word has gotten out that Prince Ryu favored Princess Siri so much that he moved her into his quarters. She had completely won over Prince Ryu's trust and favor in less than a year. The 'left over' youngest daughter of Prime Minister Chen was a treasure and not a piece of coal like they thought she was. If she had gotten married to the Crown Prince, they would have been the vision everyone would be looking at right now and not the beauty and the cripple Prince.

Although the two were a vision in themselves and took the attention off of everyone there, just the imperfection of Prince Ryu getting pushed by his guard was a blight to the illusion.

When they finally sat down at their table, Prince Ryu excused them to sit back down and waited for the announcement of the King, Queen, Groom and Bride to arrive. In the meantime, everyone raised a toast to Prince Ryu and Princess Siri while Prime Minister Chen went around the hall entertaining the guests.

Once the King, Queen, and Groom arrived, they waited for the Bride and her procession of dowery to arrive. With large amounts of wine being poured, no one was aware that the bride came until the carriage stopped right outside of the ceremonial hall. Prime Minister Chen waved the priest over to stand at the end of the hall and Crown Prince Morgan's drunken body waved side to side as he stood next to the Priest, awaiting his concubine.

Luna walked into the ceremonial hall in red and white. By her side was her mother, Siena and one of her Nurses to help guide her to her mother. When she was safely delivered, the priest started the ceremony.

After the ceremony Luna was brought to the bridal chamber to wait, while the celebration continued. Siri sat by Ryu the whole time as several Ministers and their families came to greet Ryu and Siri. Their hope was now that Prince Ryu was no longer known as the 'wife killer', their daughter would have a chance to become his concubine.

They saw how well he treated Siri and they hoped their daughter would win his favor as well and be treated the same way. With every family that came up to toast to them, each woman and maiden looked at Ryu like a piece of meat that they couldn't wait to have a taste of. Siri had to open up her fan on several occasions to fan herself and hide her smile behind the fan.

Siri's hand that Ryu held onto during the whole celebration, was being squeezed tightly every time a woman set Ryu a wanton stare. Even if she wanted to pull her hand away from him, she couldn't. He wouldn't let her go even if she cried because she was the cause to all of his current rumors and renaming nicknames.

This time, Yelona did not seek any trouble with Siri, it was Concubine Nina's maid who came by the table and invited her to join them with the other ladies that were heading off to the bridal chamber. Siri smiled and went along with all the married women to prepare the bride for her night with her husband.

Although most of the women there already knew that she was no longer a blushing virgin, they kept quiet and to tradition and followed Second Madam Chen.

Luna sat on the bridal bed as everyone entered. Siena's maids and nurses quickly went to work on serving tea and snacks to everyone who came. Siri stood next to Concubine Nina the whole time as Siena helped Luna disrobed her wedding dress into her night gown. She helped Luna take off her headpiece then helped her get into bed.

"Drink." Siena said as she gave Luna some tea handed to her by their maid. "Drink and it'll soothe your nerves."

Luna drank the tea in two gulps and laid back down on the bed to wait for her husband. Everyone quickly left afterwards to let the men bring in the Crown Prince. Once Siri came back to his side, he quickly held her hand again.

"Did you play nice?" Ryu asked her.

"When have I ever played nice?" Siri said as she smiled into her teacup before drinking half of it then handing it off to Ryu.

"Wife, has your courage know no end?" Ryu whispered into her ear making her smile. Her fan flicked out with a wack before she started fanning herself.