Going Into Bayverse

Dear Diary,

I had graduated high school, 13 years of it and it's FINALLY over! I've been at home for a few weeks and it's now summer vacation, all I've really been doing is my 3D animating and chores around the house. But the one thing I REALLY want to do is go see Transformers: The Last Knight. I still haven't seen it yet and every time the commercials for it come on, I yell in frustration.

I am the only TRUE Transformers fan in my family. I've always stood out from the rest of my family. My grandmother doesn't like Sci Fi for some reason, she's more of a Hallmark watcher. Her and I are polar opposites. She wants me to be a girly girl, but that is NEVER going to happen. Just like she's never going to know that I'm getting a tattoo soon.

But that's not important now. I've been a Transformers fan ever since I was 8 years old, so for ten years I've had a love for the giant alien robots. Okay, only the Autobots. I've especially been a huge fan of Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. The second I laid eyes on him, I wanted to be just like him.

Meeting him would be the best day of my teenage life, I just wish I could be friends with the large blue and red bot. His paint job has my 2 favorite colors, blue and red. I'm just a crazed Transfan who loves the Autobots and Optimus Prime. Not necessarily 'love' him as in feelings, I ship him with My OC Sky, but a lot of my friends call me Sky, along with Mistress NightShade. But Sky is my more common nickname, so I'm confused on whether I ship MYSELF with him or not.

I don't want to seem weird for having feelings for a large alien robot. Hell, I have 2 friends on Skype who used to make fun of me for hating the TF4 Lockdown so much, well they shipped me with HIM. That wigged the hell out of me and made me cringe. Never liked that guy, I know he was doing his job and all but I just couldn't stand him.

Enough about that aft, I don't know what I'm thinking at the moment. Every time I see Optimus hurt or struck by someone, I want to yell at my tv screen or laptop and give a piece of my mind. What does that mean?? Do I have feelings for him or am I just biased that he's my favorite character and I want to help him? Or both more than likely.

I closed my diary and threw it into my bed, where I therefore flopped. My puppy Lulu lays next to me in my bed, I allow her to sleep in my bed. Lulu is a black lab puppy who is a year old, I have another dog named Baby but she's my mothers dog while Lu is mine. Like always, she's panting and smiling. I smile back at her as her stinky breath contaminated my air.

"Lulu, do you think I'm crazy?" I playfully ask.

She gave a tiny bark, I'll take that as a yes. But I know I'm crazy, and I always will be. But I can be super serious when it's time to be, just like Optimus Prime. I sigh and turn onto my back to stare at the ceiling, petting my puppy.

"Lu, I wish we could meet the Autobots. Even though they're not real. I just wish that...they were real. It would be the greatest thing ever...." I had a tear roll down my face.

My mom opened the door, "Time to go to bed, Sarah."

"Mom, can I be alone right now?" I ask nicely.

She nodded slowly and closed my door. I shut the light off anyway, just to save power, not really. The moon shone onto the tannish carpet of my bedroom floor. I sigh as I think about what I wrote in my diary.

Do I really think like that? I close my eyes and think to myself, but I ended up falling asleep.

|Next Morning|

I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm not laying in my comfy bed, I'm laying on a park bench. There IS NO PARK near where I live, I live in the middle of nowhere in the countryside. My puppy lays on the ground as I sit up, she immediately wakes up with a jump. I hold my head from laying on a hard wood bench, it's not even light out. It's still dark and it's chilly, not like I mind the cold anyway.

I'm like Elsa from Frozen, the cold never bothered me anyway. See what I did there? I won't do it again.... I stand up, noticing that Lulu doesn't have a leash. That's not good, I can't have my dog running off in the streets! Well, it's still kinda countryside but not like where I live. Where are we anyway? Am I just dreaming or something? Who knows.

I start walking, and lulu just starts walking next to me like she always does. I may not have to worry about a leash, but it's better safe than sorry. Wait, I don't have money to buy a leash or dog food or anything. How are we going to get home? We seem all and fine until I heard the siren of an emergency vehicle, I turned my head to see a police car. Oh thank goodness, maybe he can help-waiiitttt. Isn't there a Decepticon named Barricade who's a police car? I better keep my guard up. I dunno where I am but it's better to be careful than careless.

The car stops right along the curb, getting out of the car and coming towards me. My guard is up and lulu sits right next to me, "Can I help you sir?"

"Miss, are you aware that your dog isn't on a leash?" The policeman asks.

"Unfortunately I can't seem to find it, but my little pup is very obedient. I really would have a leash sir but, I don't even know where my dog and I are. We were in my bedroom last night and now we're here, but where exactly is here?" I ask.

"Miss, this is Texas." The policeman said.

"TEXAS?!?! I'm from MARYLAND!" I almost yelled.

The policeman looked surprise, "Well, I don't know how you got here from that far away. How old are you?"

"18 sir." I answer.

"Do you need a ride somewhere?" He asked.

I shook my head and picked up my dog, "No thank you sir. I'll just walk, it's good for me."

I started walking away when I heard the sound of a helicopter, I turned around and looked up. A pitch black helicopter was descending fast into the park, Lulu started to bark at it. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking, but then I heard gears whirring and shifting. OH SHIIIIITTTTTTT. I look back at the Helicopter to see Blackout/ Grindor, and he's looking at RIGHT AT ME.

I think I know why I'm in Texas now.....I think it's because I'm in Bayverse!!!!