Chapter 39.

The human sighed and looked up at the starry sky, removing the wires from her ears.

"Okay, I think I'm better now..." she said.

Rustling nearby immediately caught her attention, she faced the brush ready to fight if necessary. The rustling came closer, then a familiar raptor head popped up from the brush. Sky sighed of relief as it was only her raptor friend.

"Jesus Blue...you startled me." She breathed.

Blue had a large chunk of meat in her jaws, indicating she was or is currently feeding. The dinosaur reared her head back and swallowed the meat. The human acted as if it were completely normal, which it somewhat was. Predator and prey. But not with an extinct Jurassic animal in the modern world. The raptor trotted out from the brush, squabbling and chirping as she approached Sky. Blood was present around Blues mouth from her feeding.

"I'm guessing you were hunting a deer?" The human said as she placed her hand upon the animals head.

Blue bobbed her head and squawked loudly, pushing her head into the young girls stomach. The force from doing so knocked Sky to the ground, making her giggle as the raptor continued to nudge her. She sat up, looking at Blue who now towered over her. The dinosaurs tail swished as she then laid down upon the gravelly path. The human sighed with a small smile.

"Blue, if my family knew that I had a velociraptor friend that I trust, they'd think I've lost my mind. Or think I would be making everything up. Humanity may have been pretty dumb to bring back all the dinosaurs, but you were one of the very few who came out right." She said.

Blue then made her scaly lips curve into a very small smile. Sky noticed this and smiled herself.

"You know, you'd make a pretty good dinobot. You're fast, intelligent, and most importantly you're deadly. Bendy and Springtrap could be pretty good Cybertronians too." The human placed a finger to her chin.

The raptor tilted her head, confused at the new term.

"Oh, Cybertronians are the giant robots like Ratchet. There's 2 sides, Autobots and Decepticons. Unless you wanna include the faction of Predacons, which went extinct due to the Great Cataclysm  of their home world of Cybertron. You might've heard the conversation between me and Springtrap about the factions, but I can explain the Predacons." She said.

Blue perked and nodded her head, squabbling. Sky nodded in return.

"So, Predacons are similar to Earths mythical creatures like Dragons, gryffins, and all sorts of other creatures. There is a predacon that named himself Predaking. He's pretty tall, aggressive and vicious. His alternative form is a large dragon with a wingspan the length of 2 football fields, that's 600 feet long. He's taller than my friend Optimus, and Optimus is the tallest mech I know personally." She explained.

The dinosaur listened contently as the human explained her knowledge of Predacons. It was a surprise to the ones watching as well with what she knew.

"So in conclusion, Predacons are larger and more aggressive than the current Cybertronians there are today. I even have a persona that is a Predacon. But the persona is calmer, more well mannered and civilized than an average Predacon. She's also on the smaller side too. I can show you a picture of what she looks like on my phone." Sky then dug for her phone in her pocket.

She pulled out her phone and went to her picture gallery, scrolling through the pictures. She then found the picture of the "persona" and showed it to the dinosaur. Blue stared at the picture. The persona was mainly yellow, an assortment of greys, as well as blue glowing parts. It had a rabbit shaped head, rabbit ears, a long steel tail, grey shins, long blue claws, sharp teeth, and blue optics. Blue seemed interested in the character as the human took her phone back.

"I call her Springlock. In a way, she is me. Well, we should be headed back now." She placed the phone back in her pocket.

*short ik but I'm trying to get myself out of a burned out state of mind, also every time it's 3rd person it means someone who's watching them pov if that wasn't clear lel*