Out and About

Well, I'm out with Bumblebee's holoform again. Remember the relic that clamped onto my wrist? Yeah, it STILL hasn't come off. At least the relic looks more like a bracelet rather than a relic, a bracelet with a few missing stones. I don't need to draw attention to myself.

Bumblebee and I were in some shopping center, and here's why. He said he was meeting up with someone, that could be anybody. It could be Sam, or Cade, or anyone. I think too much, don't I? Eh whatever. Also Bee gave me this headset that can call any Autobot if something bad happens. I followed Bumblebee to where he was to meet up with whoever, I see immediately who he was. It actually is Sam and Carly, from Dark of the moon.

"Hey Bee." Sam said. Bumblebee waved at them. Then both Sam and Carly noticed me beside Bee.

"Who's this, Bumblebee? Is she your girlfriend?" Sam teased.

"Whoa what?!" Bee and I looked at each other.

"No! She's just a friend, but she does like-" I elbowed Bee's holoform hard in the ribs to shut him up.

"Ey! Not cool!" He said.

Carly noticed the relic on my wrist, "Where did you get that? It's very pretty."

I stayed silent and looked at Bumblebee. He shrugged his shoulder, gee thanks Bee. You're a GREAT wingman, yay sarcasm. Sam and Carly were waiting for me to answer.

"Uh, a friend gave it to me." Well, it's not entirely a lie. Optimus is my friend, and he found this relic, but the relic came alive and clamped on my arm. Soooo, yeah.

"That was nice of them. Well lets go have some fun here." Carly said.

"You girls go do whatever, we'll catch up with you." Sam said.

Thes boys walked off, leaving me and Carly alone to do what we want.

"Well, what do you want to do?" She asked me.

"I'm up for anything." I said.

"Oh good, I'm going to go get some pink highlights in my hair. Wanna come?" She asked.

I nodded and followed her. We had some small talk, like what we enjoy doing and all that stuff. But as we were heading towards the salon, I had a strange feeling we were being watched. I know this sounds crazy, but I'm sensitive to the atmosphere around me. For example I know if someone is watching, and I'm having an overwhelming feeling of somebody stalking us.

I immediately looked around, not noticing anyone at first glance. It took me a second to see 3 big guys. One had a black t-shirt, grey jeans, black boots and short grayish hair. Another one had shaggy black hair, leather jacket with spikes on it, leather pants and black boots too. The final man wore mostly black and white clothes and black tennis shoes. Something about them felt off, then I noticed there eyes.... They glowed. I turned to Carly.

"Hey uh, how far away is the salon?" I asked nervously as I kept glancing back at the men.

"Its just up ahead, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just uh, really wanna explore this shopping center a bit more. I shouldn't take long, I walk fast. I'll meet you when you're done!" I speedwalked away, leaving a confused look on Carly's face.

Those guys I saw are Cons, I just know it. I can feel it. I snuck another glance to see the one with black and white clothes subtly following me, well SHIT. Alright, let's hope I can sneak around like in those movies where people are hiding in plain sight by disguising themselves quickly. LETS FUCKING DO IT!!! I jumped on an escalator and walked up, I don't really enjoy waiting on the escalator so I just walk up if no one's in the way.