The Relic

|3 days later|

I had kindly asked Lennox and Epps if I could possibly leave the base, they said as long as I was with an Autobot it was alright. Optimus was on a mission along with Crosshairs and Drift and Sideswipe, so I chose Bumblebee. I've always wanted to ride in Bumblebee! I've always wanted to ride with Optimus too, but life ain't always about getting what you want. I got into Bumblebees drivers seat and buckled the seatbelt, I'm SOOOO excited!

"Now be very careful while you're out, guys." Epps said to both me and Bee.

"We will." I told him as Bumblebee rolled the window up.

His engine fired up as we started moving. I wanna scream in excitement, but I'm not going to for a couple reasons. Bumblebee drove slowly until we were out of the base.

"I suggest you hang onto something." His radio voice came through.

I hung onto the seat mostly because I knew he was going to floor it, Bumblebee took off like a rocket. I felt the adrenaline rush through me as a smile appeared on my face. THIS IS AWESOMEEE!!!!! I could NEVER do this back home. But what this ride really needs some music.

"Hey Bee, got any good music?" I asked.

He started flipping through the stations, ones that I definitely don't listen to. I was beginning to lose interest until I heard a song that was by my favorite old boy band, Big Time Rush. It was the song If I Ruled the World, I loved all of their songs until they broke up I believe. The show was even better, but it ended.

"Bee don't change it!'' I said as I began to sing.

_So Everybody get up, up, outta your seats. Kick off your shoes like you're down at the beach. Jump up, up, up on the beat. Singing Ayo, ayo, ayo. Up, up, outta your seats. Be who you are, love is all you need. All of us geeks, freaks, and wannabes. Singing Ayo, If I Ruled the World. I would give it, give it all to you. Give it Give it, give it all to you. If I Ruled the World, I would give it, give it all to you. Give it Give it, give it all to you. Girl imma be the king and you would be the Queen, we be going 100 miles an hour we be running the streets._

When the song ended, I felt somewhat sad. I'm not sure why, but I looked at Bumblebee.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Into town, you and I are going to hang out." Bee said with his radio voice.

"Let me guess, they want to make sure I don't get into trouble." I said.

"Something like that..." Bumblebee admitted.

"I'm not a troublemaker, I promise." I leaned back.

We soon arrived at the town, I don't exactly know where we are still but point being we're here. Bumblebee pulled into a parking lot and parked himself. I saw his holoform appear in the passenger seat. He has electric blue eyes, a black and yellow tank top, black jeans, and blonde hair. Whoa, he looks younger than me. We got out of his alt form and headed for the nearest sidewalk.

"Wanna just walk around? Get to know the area better?" Bee asks.

"Sure."

We began walking around the town, looking at everything.

|2 hours later|

Somehow Bumblebee and I ended up in a pizza place, we were sitting in a booth as we had just gotten our pizza. I had taken a slice of the pizza and put it on my plate as Bee did the same, I'm guessing his holoform can eat food.

"How do you like this world?" Bee asked me.

"I really like it, it's just like mine only you guys aren't there." I took a bite of pizza.