Chapter 24.

*   *   *   *

These past couple of hours have been mostly silent, with the occasional bump. I catch Springtrap eyeing me strangely every now and then, which I can understand. I attacked him without knowing it, I thought he was someone else...and when he said something about an electric sphere appearing in my hand? That's unheard of. It must be a power I've received from one of the gems. But which one?

And now that Bendy can speak, he doesn't have to only react anymore. That should make things a lot easier to understand him. But I've been thinking a lot about Optimus and Bumblebee, I miss my good friends. I can only assume that they're alright, and I haven't felt anything bad go wrong. So that's a good start. I didn't feel any kind of energy back on the island, other than the volcano eruption. But no sign of the gem, so it might be wherever we're headed. Heavy rain falls onto the cover above our heads, making it hard to hear the drivers.

I take a peanut butter granola bar out of my bag. I've been hungry for a while but was afraid that the motion of the truck would make me sick, since I do get car sick. But I feel pretty weak at this point and need some energy. I open the granola bar and take a few bites. Mmmm, I love peanut butter. One of my favorite things to eat.

"Ugh...how much longer until this ride is over?" Bendy complained.

I swallow the granola bar, "How should I know? I can't see anything."

Both of them stared at me with a strange look, which confused me greatly. They've been looking at me weird ever since I woke up and it concerns me. Why do they look at me like that? Is something wrong with me? If so, why won't they tell me? I sigh and continue to eat my granola bar. Don't wanna get hangry. And I mean hangry, not hungry.

"Ya know, I was very skeptical concerning the stuff you were talking about earlier. The alien robot thing." Springtrap said.

I looked towards the tattered bunny.

"Mhm, and?" I ask.

"Well...considering how we're in a reality where fucking dinosaurs are back in existence just by walking through a vortex, I'm starting to think you're telling the truth." He admitted.

"That's what we've been telling you." Bendy butted in.

I finish my food and put the wrapper in a tiny pocket of my bag. It's nice that Springtrap believes me, or sorta does.

"Yeah, they exist. But there's one teensy thing I didn't tell you about them...." I say sheepishly.

Both the boys attention were on me with serious faces, "What?"

"Bendy, you saw one of them, but that wasn't his real size. Think of it like mini him." I say.

"Wait, are you saying that he was only in a smaller state? How big is he really?" Bendy asked.

"I'd say around 25 to 30 feet tall, and that's average size of them really." I said.

Springtrap and Bendy were both silent as the old bunny's eyes were the size of plates. Well, I know I may have scared them, but they should know the truth before they get too far into this.

"That's HUGE. And you're telling us this NOW??" The bunny asks.

"What, you want me to lie and say that they're only 6 maybe 7 feet tall at full size? We're in a world with huge dinosaurs, there's not much difference other than flesh and metal." I argue.

Bendy was about to protest, then he thought about it. At least I told them the truth rather than lie about it, but I may have jeopardized this entire mission and they might wanna bail on me. The bunny looked off to the side with an angered expression, grumbling to himself. The truck then came to a stop, catching all of our attention. We heard the driver get of the cab and slam the door, headed for us.