Chapter 22.

We started running away as fast as we could. We run towards the parks exit, and there we see a large boat with a ramp attached to a dock in the distance. That's our only way off the island, and once were in the boat I'll explain to the people that we were just weird travellers in costumes.

"That boat is our ticket off the island, we'll be safe once aboard. Right sis?" I say.

I looked at my wrist at noticed my sister wasn't there. Oh my god, I LEFT HER AT THE HOTEL!!! I look back in the direction we ran, the 2 boys took notice. I began running back towards the hotel, but not before a hand grabbed me and held me back. I turn my head and see it's Springtrap, big surprise.

"What the hell are you doing?! Do you NOT see molten lava coming this way fast?!" He yelled as rocks fell around us.

"I left my sister back at the hotel, let go!!" I pull my arm, but he won't let go.

"Forget it, we need to go now!" He started pulling me towards the boat.

I yank my arm from his grip, "I am NOT leaving without my sister! You two get to the boat, I will make it back in time."

He looked as if he were about to protest, I give him the deadliest glare I could give anyone. Springtrap growled and sighed frustratedly.

"Fine, but you BETTER be careful." He said sternly.

I nodded while the both of them ran towards the boat and I ran back towards the hotel. The lava was approaching fast as the bunny said, but I'm fast too. Sprinting back to the hotel, I arrive to see lava flooding through the lobby already, can't go through there anymore. I look around for anything to get up to the second floor, I quickly notice a fire escape. Oh the irony is REAL right now. I run to the fire escape and begin climbing up. Once I reach the second floor, I run into the building. It's much hotter and I can smell smoke and see heat waves. I cough as I run to my room and bust the door in.

"Shannon!!" I shout and cough.

Shannon came running from the bathroom and jumped onto my wrist, transforming back into the relic and locking. I coughed hard a few times.

"I'm sorry I left you, I was so used to you being on my wrist I forgot." I coughed again.

"No worries, just go before we're melted!" She yelled.

I take off like a rocket back towards the fire escape. I make it to see that the fire escape has melted, can't go back down that way. I run back towards my room, we could jump off the balcony since it's not that high up. I run into the room once again and run onto the balcony, I look over the edge. Lava was already flowing 10 feet outside the lobby, which is 5 feet past the balcony. If I'm gonna jump, it's now or never. I quickly climb onto the edge, watching the molten substance move to judge if I would land in it or not.

Its moving fast enough that it could reach the dock in 10 minutes, but slow enough for me to jump and land on pavement. I take a deep breath then leap from the balcony. The cool breeze during the fall was nice, I land on smooth pavement and start running. The sound of a ships horn bellowed from the dock, indicating it's leaving. I don't have much time. Sprinting towards the ship, the sound of a truck horn came from behind me. I turn my head to see an army looking truck with a familiar woman driving it, it was Claire. The lady who the guy named Owen dated.

Claire drives beside me and honks the horn, "Owen, there's someone else! Help her!"

She drove slightly ahead of me now and there was Owen hanging out of the back of the truck with his hand offered.

"Come on kid! Jump now!" Owen yelled over the engine.

I nodded and jumped towards the man with my hand out, he grabs my hand and pulls me into the back of the truck. I started laughing excitedly that I had made it. I notice a black man with glasses alongside Owen, I've never seen him before. But he's young, and judging by his body language, he's terrified. Owen sat down with a sigh.