Chapter 60.

My friends were slowly getting up while looking around them as I slowed to a walk.

"What is this place..?" The Ink Demon asks.

"The world between worlds." I say.

"What?" Springy boy got up.

I nod, "Yeah, I know. Unbelievable. Now we gotta find our way to where we need to be."

Blue was at my side, squabbling and nudging my arm. I put my hand on her head and gently pet her. Bendy and Springtrap looked at me strangely.

"You know what else is unbelievable? Is that you now have metal on your face." He says.

I raise an eyebrow. Springtrap nodded to Bendy's statement.

"You do actually, and two...horns?" He squints.

I felt the top of my head and sure enough, I could feel 2 spiked bumps coming out of my head. Those are my personas bunny ears, the beginning of them anyway. And as for my face, I could feel faceplates around my chin area. This transformation is going much faster than I had previously thought, and I don't know whether to be excited or concerned.

"Hey Bendy, TWINS!" I laughed.

Bendy snickered.

"Anyway, let's get going. At least we're not pressured for time, here time stands still. Primus told me so." I say and gesture for them to follow.

"You really trust this Primus, don't you?" The old bunny asks.

"Of course, he's my friend. Not to mention he's helped me out, he's a kind god." I said.

"And we have yet to see him." Bendy said.

We began walking back towards the fountain of stars, where Primus was actually standing there looking at it. He seemed at peace while around this fountain, I wonder what this fountain possesses for him to feel at such ease. The shadow animatronic looked our way as we approached the center of this place of twists and turns.

"You really like this fountain, don't you?" I ask him.

"Indeed. This is the Fountain of Eternal Wonder. Within it, is every single wish that has been made, from every world there is. Those made upon stars, wishing fountains and wells, and those struggling." Primus explains.

"That's why they look like stars, and have the colors of actual stars. That's amazing..." I approach the fountain.

"What's amazing?" Springtrap asks.

I sigh, "Question, do the wishes in this fountain come true once they're made?"

"Some have. You wish for your two friends to see and hear me, no?" He says.

I nodded. Primus reaches into the fountain of wishes and picks up one of the white spheres, then crushes it into dust. Springtrap and Bendy see the magical "floating" star be crushed in midair, their eyes wide with surprise. At least they know something is there. Primus blew the stardust in their direction, startling both the demon and animatronic. The dust hit them both in the eyes, making them yelp and cover their eyes.

"Although your relic now has the ability eliminate all life simply by wishing to do so, it could not wish for them to see me. And so, your wish has been granted." Primus said.

"Who said that?" Bendy asks while rubbing his eyes.

Springtrap blinked a few times and looked at me, his eyes widening at the sight of Primus as a shadow rabbit.

"Who is that??" He asks.

"This is Primus, but not in his true form. He's the core of Cybertron." I smile.