Chapter 47.

"I thought you said you weren't going back there." The Ink Demon said.

"Did some thinking, and there's something I still need to know." I say.

"Well I'm sure they'll know that you broke in last night with security footage, so you might stick out like a sore thumb." Cade said.

"Oh trust me, I'll get in there without them knowing until it's too late. Hey, what forms can I change into?" I ask the relic on, or in, my arm.

Everyone but Ratchet, Springtrap, Bendy, and Blue looked at me strangely. I know that using the relic makes me change into a Predacon faster, but becoming a Predacon could be a huge advantage as they're much stronger than the average Autobot or Con. Even with Springlock being a bit smaller and a bunny rabbit, she is insanely strong and can heal herself and others. I pray that I can change quicker.

"The form you currently have is the Indoraptor. Other forms can be acquired by touching someone, something, or by a visual of said thing." Shannon said.

The others were surprised at how the relic spoke.

"So like if you saw a picture, I could turn into it. Or by looking at someone." I say.

"Pretty much." She replied.

I took out my phone from my pocket and started looking for a picture of someone or something I could shapeshift into. No people pictures in here, as that would just be kind of weird. Or to me anyway. Then I look at my phone, getting an idea.

"That thing in your arm can make you change?" Hound asked.

"Uh huh. Can I change into my phone?" I ask her.

"Of course, but I would wait until it was time to go in." Shannon said.

I nod and look at Cade, Shane, and Bumblebee.

"So can I go?" I ask nicely.

Bumblebee shrugged, as if to say "I don't care." Cade and Shane looked rather skeptical, even though they know I've gotten into KSI before. They may be adults, but I am as well. I'm 19, soon to be 20. Legally, I am an adult but I still have a baby face.

"I don't think that a kid should be getting into any more danger with them." Cade said.

I scoff, "You wanna hear danger? I got pushed from 100 feet high down into a dark abyss and broke my ribs, was chased by a nightmare robot bear who I then shot his eye out, stowed away with animal traffickers, killed a man-made  dinosaur with ONLY my teeth, swam in Megalodon shark infested waters and was nearly drowned. Sneaking back into a building isn't that dangerous." I argued.

He seemed stunned by my comeback.

"I'm not gonna ask how all that happened...But I don't think I'm going to continue this conversation, come on then." Cade said.

Bumblebee transformed into his junky camaro form, man I miss riding in his badass form back there. Bee opened his car doors, I got in first to get into the backseat while Cade and Shane climbed in after. The doors closed and I looked out the back window as Bumblebee started driving.

*     *     *     *

Bumblebee and the humans were travelling back towards the government building. Cade and Shane were just relaxing and enjoying the ride while Sky looked rather nervous. It concerned the two Autobots she knew well, they were also baffled by the sight of themselves in another world. Her family was eating food that the Decepticons had manage to scrounge up for them. But what had surprised them all was when the girl was talking to nothing, saying that nothing will stop her from saving her family and friends. As well as the moment she was screaming in the laboratory.