Chapter 46.

I sigh and look down at my hands, angry and saddened. I've been trying my hardest to keep my temper in check, but it's been getting harder and harder as I'm getting closer to the alternate dimension. Well, I've been trying to be more like Optimus. But I am not Optimus, I am me. I know that I cannot force myself to be exactly like someone else, and in the hard times of my life, he was always a good role model to me over the years.

He made me want to be a leader like him. Sometimes I've felt confident enough to think I can do it, other times I feel like I'm incompetent in doing such a thing. The stress can get to me, and in this case, I'm surprised all my hair isn't grey. I'll also be surprised if I don't have PTSD after this, I know those who do and I feel awful for them. It isn't easy for them.

"Are you alright?" I heard Optimus' voice.

I looked and saw that he was coming towards me, kneeling down. It also pains me to know that this isn't the Optimus I know, the one that doesn't know me. I shrug towards him.

"I'm not sure, honestly. I've been very stressed these past few days, a week." I say.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"Well...that's a long story that may or may not make sense to you." I sigh.

"I have heard many farfetched things in my time. I believe it won't be as nonsensical as you may think." Optimus said kindly.

God I missed his voice, I missed talking to Optimus so much. But I don't know if I should tell him that basically there's another him who I'm good friends with, and that in that world all of his Autobots are alive. The same with all the previous Decepticons that are still alive. I contemplate my explanation to the Autobot leader.

"Okay, I'll try to explain this as sanely as I can. But first, do you believe in alternate realities?" I ask.

Optimus thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

"I believe that they are entirely possible, yes." He said.

"I ask because...I've been to one. A few different ones in fact. That's where my travelling friends came from, different realities." I told.

"Oh? Such as?" He asks, curious.

"Well, Springtrap and Bendy are from virtual games I've played and still enjoy playing. Bendy is an Ink Demon, the first prototype to be brought to life with the power of uh...satanic rituals. But he's rather kind and generous. Nothing like a demon at all except appearance. Springtrap was a child murderer, but he regrets his actions and wants to change for the better. Blue is from a movie called Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. There humans brought back the dinosaurs, which in my opinion was pretty stupid. But Blue is one of the sweetest and most intelligent animals I've ever met. That's their origin story, but I've been to another reality with Autobots and Decepticons as well." I explained.

Optimus didn't look at me like I was crazy, nor did he look as if he were going to laugh. He was listening, just like the Optimus I know did. He is still Optimus Prime, so I wouldn't think he would be any different.

"And what was this alternate reality you travelled to?" Optimus asks

I then explained what I experienced when I went there. Meeting all of the Autobots and how they're all still online, all of the deceased Decepticons still online, how I came to have the Cybertronian relic, the human girls who were murdered by Lockdown, that I was good friends with the other version of him, everything but Primus speaking to me and that I'm changing into a Predacon. It was a very long explanation, but I felt a weight be lifted off my shoulders as it was over. This Optimus nodded as I finished explaining.

"I see, I understand that you must be under much stress at such a young age." He said.

"I am...I really am. I gotta ask...how do you cope with it? Like, how can you keep so calm and a level state of mind in such a stressful time?" I ask.

"To be truthful, I feel the same emotions. But then I remind myself as to why I am doing it, and I believe that all the unfortunate events will end in the near future." He explains to me.

"But what if things don't go that way?" I ask.

"All good and bad things must come to an end." Optimus said.

If only the 5 living girls before me could've heard Optimus say that, before their downfall. I do wonder where their bodies went once after they were killed, but I hope their spirits are happy in the afterlife. I smiled at the Autobot leader.

"Thank you for talking with me, Optimus. You might not be the one who I know personally, but you're just like him." I say kindly.

"You are very welcome, young one." He smiled slightly.

There was a cough from behind Optimus. Optimus turned his head to look as I looked behind him and saw Springtrap standing there, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, and what looked like a smirk on his face.

"Springtrap, how long have you been standing there?" I ask.

"The Whole time. Now I understand why you know so much about us, that's all I really wanted to know." He said and came closer.

I stood up, my legs still kind of numb.

"Honestly, how are you so quiet? Your joints creak and squeak, and you aren't exactly a ninja when it comes to sneaking around." I say to him.

"I can be quiet if I need to be." The animatronic stood next to me.

"Shall we go back inside?" Optimus asked us.

Both of us nodded. Optimus lowered his hand for us to step onto, I stepped on and sat down as Springtrap was rather hesitant.

"Getting on, Springy?" I ask.

"I'll walk back in, thank you." He said as he began to walk back towards the entrance.

"Suit yourself then." I said.

Optimus lifted his hand and started walking back towards the entrance him and the Autobots could enter. I think Springtrap was a little scared, well I don't blame him. Him and Bendy were the tallest out of our little entourage, and now that he's somewhere where there's robots WAY taller than him he might either be a little threatened or even scared. Optimus IS the tallest out of all of the Autobots, so yeah.

We entered back into the church to see the Autobots recharging, and the humans asleep. Bendy and Blue were asleep as well, only Springtrap, Me, and Optimus were still awake. Optimus set me down on an empty couch.

"You should rest for now." He said.

"Yes, she should." Springtrap said as he sat on the other end of this couch.

"Shouldn't you rest as well?" Optimus asks the tattered bunny.

Springtrap shakes his head, "I don't sleep, I am fine."

I lay down on Springtraps legs as a way to keep him from getting up, he looked down at me with a raised eyelid.

"What? I need a pillow." I teased him.

"Mhm, alright." He said and leaned back.

To be honest, I can't even smell his rotting corpse anymore. I'm not sure if he did something, or becoming Cybertronian made me lose the ability to smell things. And he's honestly rather soft and plush despite the suit being 30 years decayed. I yawn and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

*     *     *     *

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping outside. My eyes open to see that I was still laying on the couch with Springtrap still under me. I sat up with a small yawn, seeing that everyone else was awake. Now I feel lazy for sleeping too long. Cade and Shane looked like they were ready to roll out with Bumblebee, which I'm sure they are.

"Where are you guys headed?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"KSI." Shane answered.

I may have seen some things in there, but I need some answers still, "Is there room for one more?"