Chapter 27.

I grabbed a white tank top that I had gotten from a Sam Grow concert and a pair of black and red under armour shorts from my bag. My sister had hidden in the cupboard under the sink to give me privacy, good thing she can fit. I quickly changed and put my damp clothes in another pocket in my bag. My bandages around my shoulder are visible, but oh well. I zip up my bag as Shannon emerged from the cupboards.

"Lets go." I hold out my wrist to her.

She nods and jumps onto my arm, transforming back into the relic.

"Also don't worry about when we get there, I've got a few ideas they certainly won't expect. Even with them watching us, they won't see it coming." I say.

"Can you tell me?" She asked.

"Unfortunately I cannot tell you for they will hear. But you gotta trust me for this to work. Do you trust me?" I ask her.

"You scare me a little...But yes. I do." Shannon said.

"Oof, sorry. I get the temper and aggression from Mom." I joke.

There was a knock on the door.

"Kid, the humans are getting rather anxious around your dinosaur. You might wanna come out." It was Springtrap.

"Oh jeez, coming out now!" I said and grab the door handle.

I open the door to see the old bunny step out of the way, allowing me to go past him. I walk past him back towards the living room, hearing Blue squabbling and her claws tapping against the tile floor. Springtrap followed close behind me as we enter the living room/kitchen. Blue was anxiously looking around for something as the woman, her daughter, Jonas and the other guy were a little scared.

"Blue? You okay?" I ask her.

The raptor whipped her head in my direction, a chirp came out of her. She then squawked once, tilting her head. Then I remembered. While we were in the glass walkway underwater, she was staring at fish and drooling. She's hungry!

"Oh yeah! You're hungry, right girl?" I ask.

Blue bobbed her head and squawked again, tapping her claws on the tile. I look at the other humans. Well, she's trying not to have an all you can eat buffet out of the people here. Gotta admit, she's got some self control.

"Incredible...She completely understands you and you can communicate with her." The woman said.

I nod and pet the raptors head.

"Do you guys have any meat that she could have? Preferably raw? She doesnt need too much." I ask Jonas.

"We have a stockpile of bait that we'll use to draw out the Meg, she can have a bit. I'd prefer her eat that than us." Jonas said while watching me pet Blue.

"Perfect! That should keep her hunger satisfied. And...you're really calling the shark 'The Meg'?" I say, thinking about Megatron again.

"Yeah, why?" He asks.

"Oh nothing, it just gave me an idea for a nickname for someone I'm gonna see soon." I try not to snicker.

Bendy and Springtrap stood off to the side with confused expressions, Blue was still enjoying being pet.

"Could one of you guys go with Jonas and get Blue some food?" I ask sweetly.

Bendy raised his hand and smiled, I'll take that as he'll go with Jonas. Jonas questionably motioned for the Ink Demon to follow him, they both left the living quarters. Springtrap, the woman and her daughter, the other man, Blue and I remained.