Chapter 16.

"You....WHAT???" I was dumbfounded.

"Yes, I went there long before you were born. 10 years before you were born, I entered that dimension. I will say that it was unusual. One day a portal appeared before me, I went through it. All I saw was a gunfight between both sides, and I had no idea what was happening. So I turned around and came back before I was seen." She said.

"Well that was anticlimactic, I was expecting more excitement." I said.

"Hold on, I'm not done yet. I did have a strange dream later that night." My mom gave me a strange but amused look.

I remained silent as Shannon sat on my lap once again. I nodded as indication for her to continue.

"It was about you. You went there and and met all your favorite characters. But a voice told me that you would be targeted, I didn't know by who or why. But now I do." She looked at Shannon.

"I know they're watching, so I won't say your true name sweetheart. I will tell your father as well as your brother not to say your name. They don't need to know your name." She said before getting up from her spot and leaving my room.

The mini con in my lap faced me with her jaw dropped in shock, her eyes wide as well. I shared the wide eyed expression. My mom, went to the Transformers dimension FIRST??? Holy crap!! I'm glad she wasn't murdered like the unlucky others. And she's sure glad that I'm not dead. But now I have a new fear that they will get my mother, since Quintessa claims she's watching.

I growl at the thought of it, going to get up out of bed. Shannon got off of me as I stood up, clenching my jaw from the pain in my ribs. Thankfully they have healed a good bit, but they still feel like I got hit by a truck. I walked over to my dresser which had a mirror attached to it. I gazed in the mirror, looking at my reflection with an angry expression.

"What's wrong?" Shannon asked.

"What the HELL am I going to do? I don't know where the other gems are, or if anyone found them and won't give them up. Not to mention I don't know how much time I have to do so!" I sighed frustratingly.

"Calm down, it's okay. I can get you to the dimensions where the gems are, but I don't know exactly what dimensions they are." She admitted.

"That's good enough for me. We start gem hunting tonight." I look at her.

The mini con frowned, "No, you need to rest."

I cross my arms and stare at her. For this, I am not taking no for an answer. Besides, this is my mission and no one is gonna tell me when I'm going to start it.

"Shannon. If this weren't as serious as it is, I would still be laying in bed resting. But 2 of my friends lives are at stake, and it's up to us to help them. I have some anesthetics downstairs from the hospital to help, and I'll gather some supplies like food and water." I walked out of the room.

*   *   *   *

Optimus and Bumblebee were now being held in a large empty room, the scout was sitting on the floor with a servo planted against his helm. The Autobot leader was pacing back and forth, worry filling his optics. Bumblebee looked up at Optimus, he had never seen his leader so worried in his entire life.

"Optimus, are you alright?" The scout asked with his radio.

The blue and red Autobot glanced at his comrade, "If you want an honest answer, I am not."

"Is it about her?" Bee whirred.

The Leader nodded his helm, "She is in grave danger, harboring that relic. But that relic seems to be her sister from what she said while they were observing her."