Chapter 9.

* * * *

|Gore warning|

A girl was running. Running from what, I'm uncertain. But she was younger, around 15. Blonde hair, brown eyes, around 5'2. She had tears in her eyes, she seemed to be running through what looked like a house from a game I once played.

*Give me a chance, to live, I'm only a kid*

She ran into the bedroom and hid under the bed, trying to keep herself quiet in the dark room. One of the doors was busted down and there were 2 bright blue lights coming into the room, there was also the light of a green mask.

*I want my mom and dad but I fear that they're not here...*

"I saw you run in here, human. You cannot hide from your fate." It was Lockdown's voice.

Hey wait how the hell did he fit in that room? He isn't even that much taller than she is.

*Stop, wait, not ready for my fate. Could try to run away but fear that I'm too late...*

The girl stayed perfectly still and completely silent. The blue lights faced towards the closet where Foxy would hide, only there was a small plush in his place. The bounty hunter didn't care to look for he was searching for the human. He stepped closer to the bed, the girl let out a quiet gasp.

He heard it. It came from under the bed. He made no indication that he had heard it, only to make the girl think she was safe. He turned off his lights and made it seem like he left the room, the girl sighed of relief and slowly came out from under the bed, trying to stay quiet.

*The timing....the clock is chiming...*

"Thank God he's gone...I thought I was dead..." she whispered.

"Oh but you are..." a hand grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the dresser.

*I'm crying.....*

Tears ran down her face as she gripped onto the arm to who held her throat. She could only see his eyes glowing in the darkness.

"Please!! I'm only a child!!" She yelled.

"Begging won't help you in this case." He chuckled.

*I don't want to die this way...*

He pulled out his knife and held the pointed blade to her heart. She was crying hysterically, pleading for him not to kill her. The blade was plunged into her heart, she inhaled deeply as she was taking her final breaths. Blood spilled from the sides of her mouth as she began coughing up her own blood.

"This was exciting." He pulled the blade from her chest, it was soaked in human blood.

More blood poured from where the knife had punctured her heart. He let her go and let her limp body fall to the floor, blood still pouring out of her. It soaked into the carpet of the room, staining it brown. The bounty hunter left the humans body to bleed out, grinning as he left.

~~~~~

*Hidden power, desire to reignite the flame...*

An older girl was hiding what looked like an old animation studio. She was in a large room where there was a sign that said "Heavenly Toys", black liquid leaking from the ceiling yet not fast enough to flood the room. This girl looked in her twenties, had red hair and green eyes, and was around 5'5. She hid in what looked like a small closet called a "Miracle Station". It had what looked like an angels halo on the door.

*So as you ascend to the Heavens now, I'll drag you back down to HELL.  Listen to me....*

This young woman sat down to avoid being seen by something, although footsteps could be heard close by. The room was covered with the black liquid as a black and tannish colored being limped through the room slowly, looking for something. The being had an evil smile upon his face, no eyes, and 2 horns. Lockdown had entered the room with his knife out yet again and had his battle mask on. The inky being saw the bounty hunter enter his domain, and it let out a roar of aggression.

*Hidden power, desire to reignite the flame...*

The woman peeked out of the slot in the door of her hiding spot, seeing the inky being and her hunter. They both saw her, but the inky being couldn't go near the miracle station. Not sure why. But the bounty hunter had no problem with pulling it's door off its hinges, revealing the terrified young woman.

He threw the knife, it dug into her throat. She was dead instantly. The ink being was in shock, his grin turned into a frown and his teeth went upward. The bounty hunter took the knife from the womans body, it was yet again drenched in blood. He turned to leave when the ink entity growled at the bounty hunter. Not with dominant aggression, but with HATE. Lockdown shrugged it off as if he didn't care, which he more than likely didn't.

*Can't you see your friend is now mine? All mine....*

"Sky?" A familiar voice called out from the lovely song.

"Sky! Are you alright?" The voice said again.

A bright white light engulfed my vision. I opened my eyes to see Optimus' holoform holding me. My eyes were fully open when I saw this happening. What exactly did I just see? I think I just saw 2 of the murders of the humans who came here.

"Optimus..? What happened?" I asked and shook my head.

"I am unsure why, but you had gone unconscious out of nowhere. So I immediately brought you back to base, they said you experienced low blood pressure." Optimus said as he let go.

That's when I noticed I was laying in my bed at the base, my puppy was laying next to me with her tail wagging violently. I sat up in my bed and coughed, my throat was hurting viciously. My puppy stepped on my and licked my face like it was a lollipop.

"Off Lu, off!" I gently pushed her off.

"Are you alright?" Ratchet entered in holoform, bringing with him a tray of food and a drink.

I held my throat, "I'm fine, but my throat hurts."

"I recommend you drink something." Ratchet handed me the glass.

I graciously took it and started drinking, it was grape juice. As good as it tasted, it wasn't helping my throat much. I drank the entire glass, and my throat was still in pain.

"Thanks, that helped." I lied.

"That's good, and I also recommend eating to help yourself feel a bit more energetic. Because you look exhausted." Ratchet said.

I feel exhausted. My body feels limp and lifeless, I feel weak and I have never felt like this before. Optimus nodded and left the room, leaving me and Ratchet alone.

"Hey Ratchet...can I ask you something?" I ask him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Its...about the girls who came here before me." I said quietly.

Ratchets eyes widened, "Optimus told you, didn't he?"

I nodded, "I have to ask...was one of them a blonde with brown eyes, and another a redhead with green eyes?"

He nodded.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"That's what I saw while I was unconscious. But I honestly don't remember fainting." I whispered.

Optimus' holoform entered the room again, only this time with Lennox following behind him.

"Are you alright now, kid?" Lennox asked me.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I say.

"Everything checks out." Ratchet assured them.

Lennox nodded and exited the room, Optimus following behind him.

"We'll talk about this later when Optimus isn't around, maybe when he's on a mission." Ratchet whispered.

I nodded as the medic then left.