Autobot Base

Optimus and I have been talking to each other for quite a while, I was explaining what happened with the Decepticons and Lockdown earlier. He seemed very intrigued as I explained what went on.
Optimus looks like he does in Age of Extinction, the new form. I stood on the platform that was high off the ground so I could make direct eye contact with him.

But I don't understand, what movie is this supposed to be? It can't be The Last Knight. Lockdown and Grindor are dead, so it's not AoE. Barricade didn't die I know that, and NEST is still together but all the Autobots from the movies are here. Anyone else here who's confused? Anyone at all? I know you people reading this are confused too, don't pretend you know what's going on.  Unless this is an alternate universe.

"So that's all I really know on how I got here." I finished.

"Thats unheard of, but rather interesting. So you're the oldest in your line of siblings?" Optimus asked.

"I'm 18, yes. I definitely don't look like I'm an adult, but I am. I'm also the creative one, coming up with stories and drawings and things like that." I say.

"Intriguing." He said.

I nodded and climbed down from the platform that I could make eye contact with him. Still kinda thinking that this is a dream, especially since a lot of the Autobots and Decepticons are still alive. Like, what exactly is this? Why are all the good guys and bad guys still alive? I'm not complaining with the Autobots, but does that mean ALL the Decepticons are alive? Does Cemetery wind even exist?

"Optimus, have you ever heard of Cemetery Wind?" I ask.

Optimus was silent, his optics were wide. He must know about Cemetery Wind.

"Unfortunately I do, they're working alongside the Decepticons, trying to eliminate us Autobots." Optimus said glumly.

Just as he said that, something fell on my head. It wasn't heavy, but it was heavy enough to cause pain. I grabbed my head where the thing fell, it kinda hurts now. I looked down to see my sketchbook laying on the floor, I know it's mine because it has my name on it.

"What is that and where did it come from?" Optimus asked.

"It's my sketchbook..." I picked it up and opened it to see all the pictures I've drawn still in there.

A picture of Springtrap from FNAF, a picture of Bumblebee, one of Arcee from TFP, and many others. Especially one of Optimus that I'm working on currently, just need to finish shading it and then color it.

"May I see?" Optimus kneeled down.

"Not yet!" I slammed it closed.

I can't let Optimus see his drawing, it has too many mistakes. Or at least I think it does.

"Only because they're not finished, well one isn't finished. But you can't see them just yet, it'll be a surprise." I said.

"Oh I see." He gave a small smile as he walked away.

I sighed in HUGE relief that he didn't see anything in my sketchbook. I feel like my drawings aren't good enough, yet others say they're amazing. But I don't think so, I have no confidence in what I really do. I feel that everything I do is bad.

I headed towards the door that lead outside, I could use some fresh air right about now. I opened the door to see a lovely sunset. The sky was colored with orange, yellow, red, pink and some purples. I sat down and began watching the sunset, first ever California sunset.

I sort of wish that my friends were here, both my real life and online ones. Well, some online friends. Like my animator buddies, they're hilarious. I smiled as the sun went down over the horizon, the Stars starting to shine in the night sky. I closed my eyes and began to sing quietly to myself.