Chapter 41.

I sighed deeply in frustration. Little word of advice, DON'T DRIVE A CAR IN THE CITY PERIOD. Now I get why most people walk! The traffic is HORRENDOUS. It's not as bad as when I went to New York City a few years back, but it's still awful suckish. At least in New York we had a crazy taxi driver who could get through this and not hit anyone, but I'm not gonna risk that.

"Jeez...I might have some serious patience, but this is testing it." I said aloud.

Then the cars started moving, FINALLY.

"You know WHAT? Screw driving through this shit. I'll find a place to park." I turn off the main road, headed to a parking garage.

Pulling in, I search for a parking spot. An open spot was near the exit, so I can make a quick escape if something goes wrong. At this point in the movie, Optimus has been found by Cade and is being repaired. So Cemetery Wind and Lockdown are preoccupied with that instead of looking for me and my friends. I backed the car into the spot and pulled the emergency brake, it's a force of habit.

I take the gloves from the center console and slide them over my hands, it was uncomfortable to drive with them on so I took them off. I still don't understand why the relic is making my hands change into Transformer servos.

 I still don't understand why the relic is making my hands change into Transformer servos

(What her hands are beginning to look like)

It may make more sense later on. I sigh and get out of the car, locking it behind me and placing the keys in my pocket. Walking out of the parking garage, the sounds of car horns and people cussing were all I could hear.

"Alright Intuition, where are we gonna go?" I ask aloud.

I close my eyes and focus, trying to determine where my feeling will lead me. The energy is exceptionally strong coming from the right, so that's where I need to go. I open my eyes and began walking down the sidewalk, following the energy. People passed by me, giving strange looks. Well, I'm wearing shorts, a T-Shirt, inked up tennis shoes, and winter gloves. Yeah Springtrap was probably right about the gloves, but people can't see my hands. Strange looks are better than being caught by this dimensions government.

I continued walking when the feeling suddenly changes direction, this time going left. So I turn left down another road in order to follow it's overwhelming call, it's a warm and fuzzy feeling. It must be the last gem, I believe this one is Love. And I have an idea on where it could be. But security is gonna be tight, but maybe not too tight...at night. I smirked a little at the thought of sneaking into the place.

After turning left, right and going straight for a few blocks, I finally see the building up ahead. I walk closer to see the glass window skyscraper, and a sign that reads KSI. The warm feeling is coming from this very building. The last gem is here, I can feel it. Quite literally. Sure enough, there were huge security guards at the entrance. Kinda figured for a government facility.

But it won't be well guarded tonight, now will it? I pull out my phone from my other pocket, the gloves making it difficult. I pretended to be texting on it while I walked past the building to avoid suspicion from the guards. So when I passed the building and was out of sight from the meatheads, I started looking for Ratchets signal number in my contacts. I hope to God that it's there.

I see a strange number, that must be him. I hit the contact with my gloved finger, hearing a slight click sound as I tapped the screen. I held the phone to my ear, then I heard peculiar glitches on the other end.

"Ratchet?" I whispered.

"Yes it is me, did you find the structure you were looking for?" The medics voice came through.

"Yeah, I did. There's something in there I need, but can't do much right now. Too much security. I think it would be best if we sneak in later tonight, maybe 11:30. Less security and guards." I explained.

"That would be the smart thing to do." Ratchet said.

"I would hope so." I looked for the road name signs, seeing that the name of this road is Hess Road.

"Can you guys meet me on the corner of..." I look again at the signs, "Cross and Hess road at around 11:30 tonight?"

"What are you going to do for 7 hours?" He asks.

"I'm running low on food and need some other supplies, can you guys meet me then or no?" I ask again.

I heard Ratchet sigh, "Very well. But be careful."

"Not a problem, see you guys later tonight." I hung up the phone.

I'm down to one granola bar and one bottle of water, I still have 3 sodas left to use as sweet sugary sprays. I drank a few as I craved something sweet. So I need some more non perishable food and drinks, maybe some new clothes and shoes too. My shoes are stained black from walking through ink, and I could use some new shirts.

So I begin searching for the nearest store, a Wal-Mart would be pretty good right about now. But I don't think Chicago has a Wal-Mart, I don't THINK. I could be wrong about that like people who think the Earth is flat. THE EARTH IS A SPHERE DAMMIT.

I scour the buildings to hopefully find a store with the essentials I'm looking for. Man, I wish this place WAS New York City because at least there I could be finding plenty of stores on 5th Avenue. But here? It's like a maze. Then just up ahead, I spot what looks to be a shopping center. Jackpot.

Now I can get everything that I need.