Chapter 21.

*    *    *    *

Three humans were tossed into the room where the 2 Autobots were being held. A woman, a man and a teenage boy who the Autobots recognized. They landed on the metal floor with a thud and grunted, slowly getting to their feet.

"Ow..." the boy said.

"Alright, what is this place?" The man said.

"A prison." The Autobot leader replied.

The humans looked towards Optimus and Bumblebee, the man and boy had wide eyes. But the woman did not, as she had seen them before. Bumblebee

"Why a prison? Why are we here?" The teen asked.

"Because it would seem that your Sky's family." Bumblebee said with his many radio voices.

The monitor that the Decepticons were displaying in the cell was still showing Sky's progress. The Autobots were chivalrous and decided not to watch, but a few moments caused them to turn their helms. Such as the chase in Williams old home by Nightmare Freddy, when he clawed her cheek and her shooting his eye. Her family took a glance at the screen and saw the claw marks on their daughters left cheek still oozing blood.

"What happened to my daughter?" Sky's father asked.

"She was attacked, but she's alright." Bumblebee said.

Her mother watched the screen, seeing her daughter holding a dinosaur bone with a smile. Sky stood and faced the Ink Demon and old robot bunny with the bone in hand and the same goofy smile.

"Gentleman, welcome to Jurassic World." She said.

Bendy tilted his head in confusion, as did Springtrap.

"What's Jurassic World?" Springtrap asked.

"Jurassic world is a park where the main attraction, are Dinosaurs. Humanity was dumb enough to bring back the biggest things to ever walk the Earth, a lot of people end up getting eaten here." Sky said while turning back around and walking off in a different direction.

The bunny and ink demon looked rather nervous as she had said "people get eaten", they quickly walked after her to not be left behind.

"I'm sorry, are you saying people get EATEN by overgrown lizards here?" The bunny asked, his tone fearful.

"Yes indeed, that's why I'm looking for somewhere secluded and hidden for us to rest. We literally just ran from a psycho bear, I'm tired as hell. Not to mention I'm still bleeding. That'll draw any kind of meat eater from miles away, probably a T-Rex and thankfully not the Indominus Rex." She took out her large knife.

Bendy shrunk away a bit, he was rather terrified at the mention of the Tyrannosaurus Rex and Indominus Rex. As was Springtrap, since he was a rotting corpse. Sky was smiling and humming to herself as she was walked through some overgrown vegetation, swinging her knife through it and slicing it with ease.

"Good thing I never used this knife on anything before now, it's still sharp as it was when I got it." She put the knife back in its sheath.

Up ahead of them, there was what seemed to be an abandoned hotel. The human smiled and sighed of relief, "Oh thank God."

Sky walked through the the doors of the hotel, looking around the lobby. It was overgrown with plants and palm trees, a few compies jumped from a couch and ran out past her. She watched as the little dinosaurs ran by Springtrap and Bendy who were still outside, startling them both. Bendy kept watching the compies as they ran off with a small smile. The old rabbit looked at the Ink Demon.