Chapter 57.

"Who are you and why are you touching my necklace?" She asked.

Her voice was the exact same as mine, although it's slightly. She also looked younger than I did, and I already look around 16 at 19 almost 20. She looked at least 13 while she was 15. But what broke my heart were her white eyes. She couldn't see me, she couldn't see anything. It must have been from the needles injected into her eyes. The other me looked rather confused as she then started feeling my metal forearms.

"SwitchGear? Is that you? You feel pretty different." She said.

"Uh, no. I'm not SwitchGear, whoever that is." I answer.

"Wait...why do you sound exactly like me..? Who are you?!" She asked angrily.

I pulled my arm from her not so tight grip.

"Whoa, relax! Don't worry, we're here to get you out of this place. We don't have much time before this thing takes off." I assured her.

"What makes you think I want to leave?" She said coldly.

This came as a shock to me. How could she NOT want to leave this place? It's basically hell without the fire! To me anyways.

"Well, what makes you want to stay?" I ask.

"For starters, I've been blind for a year and a half and I can't go anywhere without SwitchGear or some guidance. Second, I doubt my family would want me around thanks to my new disability, so I'd have nowhere to go. And I haven't really been mistreated here by anyone, except reminders to not go some direction." She explained.

"Sk-" I stop myself.

She more than likely doesn't know about the nickname I've given myself to hide my real name. I've kept my real name secret because I didn't want the Decepticons to know it, and I've had past troubles with creepy people saying my first name. But now, that doesn't matter anymore. I can get over the fact they'll know my real name. I sighed.

"Sarah, that isn't true! Your family misses you so much, they want you back in their lives so very badly. They're your family, they will accept you no matter what disability you may have." I tell her.

She looked surprised.

"How the hell do you know my name? And how do you know that for sure?" She asked.

"I know because I met your older sister, she wanted me to tell you that. And I know your name because I am you, only from another dimension and timeline." I explain.

Other me looked shocked, but then laughed.

"Yeah right! If you're me, then what is my favorite color? My favorite food?" She asks.

"Technically, you have 5 favorite colors. Blue, Red, Purple, Black, and Yellow. And your favorite food is macaroni and cheese." I answer.

Her eyes widen.

"You also love Starbucks coffee, animals, anything artistic and creative...should I keep going?" I smirked.

"Holy shit...But Wait, if you're me, then why are your arms metallic?" She asks.

"Long story, but I really need that gem in your necklace. In my timeline, my family and friends are in danger and in order to help them, I need the last gem to complete my set. You have the last one, may I please have it?" I ask kindly.

The other me was contemplating on whether or not to give it to me. She looked terrified, nervous, confused, and depressed. She then looked in my direction.

"Are you sure they want me back?" She asks as a tear rolls down her face.

"One hundred percent positive, and..." I look at the relic within my arm, "I think I may be able to cure your blindness."

"Really?! How?!" She was excited.

"Just watch. Close your eyes, I don't want to poke them out." I chuckle.

She closed her eyes, I carefully placed my clawed hand on her forehead. She looked pretty confused at the texture, which I can understand.

"May the power of this relic be able to rid you of blindness..." I whisper.

Both the orange and green gem began to glow brightly, colored dust particles travelled from my palm to her eyelids. This is such a sight to see, no pun intended, and I pray that it works. Bendy watches me in awe at the, I guess magic? Once the glowing particles faded, I removed my hand from her forehead.

"Okay...open your eyes." I was prepared for the worst and no result.

She opened her eyes, the brown color where the white had previously been. Holy shit, I think I did it! Other me gasped as she saw me in front of her.

"I can see!! Oh my god thank you, me!" She hugged me without warning.

I smiled and hugged back. Then Blue started squawking, loudly and consistently. I let go as other me did as well, I look down at Springtrap and Blue on the floor. Springtrap looked up towards us with wide eyes.

"HE'S coming!" He shouts.

Shit! I look at Bendy as he looks at me.

"Hide!" I whisper.

"What about me? He'll see I'm not blind anymore!" The other me says.

"Either pretend to be asleep, or just have your back face him." I whispered as Bendy and I hid behind one of the weapons on this large shelf.

Springtrap and Blue had already found a hiding place, and the other me turned onto her side to have her back face the door. The door with a LIGHTSABER HOLE in it! Shit. We heard the large door swish open, and heavy footsteps enter the room. Bendy and I stayed as quiet as we could while my heart was beating out of my chest.

"Cursed anchor malfunctions." We heard him mumble.

"Is that what the shaking was? It woke me up from a nap." The other me said.

"I apologize, but yes. The anchors deployed, the cause for why is unknown. We may have to sever the lines in order to depart." He said without looking to her.

Wait, he's actually being kinda nice to the other me? Whoa, total change from the Lockdown who tried to drown me. Even though this Lockdown tried to choke me.

"SwitchGear told me that you had gone into a restricted area some time ago, and had attacked him. Is this true?" He asks.

"Whoa what? Why would I do that? He's the one who helps me get around. Not to mention I can't even see him to attack him. Maybe one of your shapeshifting creatures got out?" She sounded very convincing.

"Hm...he did also mention that you had armored plating, as well as being able to see him. And as I can see you have no plating, perhaps it was one of my creatures." Lockdown turned to look at her.

"I WISH I could fucking see again. Thank your damned human asset for that." She said bitterly.

We heard him sigh, "I know, but there is nothing I can do. Which is why you have SwitchGear as your guide. You may resume resting, we will be leaving once the anchor dilemma has been resolved."

"Okay." She said.

We heard the footsteps leave the room as the door swished shut. We all came out of hiding with a sigh of relief, other me sat up and looked at Bendy and I. I smile at her.

"Damn, you should be an actress because that was convincing!" I say quietly.

She got up from her beanbag chair with a grin, "That was fun. Now I wanna go home."

"Let's go."