Chapter 42.

After I got everything I needed from the shopping center, including a Starbucks in order to stay awake tonight, I left the building. I had found some more food, drinks, some new clothes, and new blue Reebok tennis shoes as my current shoes are ruined. Eh, I needed new shoes anyway because mine are pretty old, so it's not really a loss. I had also gotten a dark red sweatshirt with an adorable pug on it that says "Pug Life" on the front, everything else was put into my bag as I left the center.

I got that because the relic is still merging with my body, and now there's hints of yellow, grey and red metal spreading up my arms, and my winter gloves can't cover that OR the relic for that matter. So I put on the sweatshirt in order to hide my arms, plus it was sorta chilly outside. I like the cold temperatures and I'm actually a little warm, but I at least gotta PRETEND that I'm somewhat normal for the bad guys watching me. Can't give them anything too extravagant, well not like fighting an Indoraptor or swimming with Megalodons.

I only showed them that I'm pretty bold, daring, ferocious, aggressive, kind, hopeful, and some other things. Actually, I wonder what they're thinking about me doing this well. Not sure if they'd be proud, yeah proud isn't the right word, but impressed? Surprised?

I take a sip from my Starbucks Mocha cookie crumble frappucino, it's my favorite. Looking at my phone, it read 11:00 pm. I was in that place for 6 and a half hours? Yeesh, time is flying. I better get to KSI before they sneak in without me. I begin back down the sidewalk back towards the facility. The sidewalks and streets were scarce of people as it's very late. Which isn't too bad.

"Youngling." The familiar voice of Primus spoke.

"Yes? Also, I'm sorry for kind of ignoring you back at the house." I say aloud.

"I accept your apology, but that is not why I speak to you now. It is about your sister, or the relic. I know why it is merging with you." He spoke.

"Wait really? You do? What is it?" I ask.

"It is due to the fact that you've used the relic, it takes a large amount of energy to use any of those gems. And as the energy is considered alien or foreign to you, it affects you differently than it would a Cybertronian. Meaning a number of results could occur, and yours is that it's changing your body in order to match it's origin. But it is not the fault of your sister, mind you." Primus explained.

I was shocked at his explanation, yet I also somewhat understood.

"If that's the case, then why didn't it start taking effect earlier when I turned into the Indoraptor?" I ask.

"It started taking effect much sooner than that. Remember when your animal robot friend told you that you were about to take his life with an electrical sphere?" He asked.

I nod, "Yes, so that's when it started to take effect?"

"Indeed, and you weren't going to kill him with it. In fact, you were going to take his form with your purple gem. But you were stopped midway by your Demon friend. When you are about to change form, your eyes become blue optics. And as that was incomplete, your eyes remained blue optics. Until you took the form of the manmade reptile." Primus continued.

I HAD AUTOBOT EYES?! COOL!!!! I've always wished for blue eyes, and I had them. I smiled stupidly with excitement. But I then realized that I was becoming Cybertronian, without my consent that is.

"Wait, this thing only recently started to make changes to me, why did it wait?" I ask.

"I hypothesize that it needed to see an original form, perhaps the form you showed to your raptor friend last night?" Primus said.

My eyes widen slightly. The only thing I showed to Blue last night was the picture of my Predacon persona, Springlock. So does that mean, I'm becoming my persona? A bunny themed Predacon? If that's the case, then how am I going to explain to my Cybertronian friends about becoming a PREDACON rather than an Autobot?

What will Optimus think? What will Bumblebee think? What will my FAMILY think? I've always favored the Autobots over the Decepticons, and I've wanted to become an Autobot or at the very least an ally to the Autobots. But, I always feared that I wouldn't be like the others, and I still do. So when I discovered the Predacon faction in Transformers Prime and that their alt modes were basically mythical creatures with tempers and didn't take shit from nobody, I knew that they were where I truly belonged if I were to become a Cybertronian.

I still love my Autobot friends and enjoy being around them, but I wasn't expecting to BECOME a living machine. I wouldn't belong with them anymore like before. I'm becoming a Predacon.

I looked up from the sidewalk, seeing the KSI sign. Wow, I didn't notice that I made it here without even paying attention. I was more focused on Primus explaining things to me. I looked to see if any lights were on in the building, but the windows were dark. And no security guards at the entrance, it's perfect. I check my phone, 11:28. Ratchet and my friends should be here soon.

Just as I thought it, as if on cue, I saw Ratchet pulling up next to me. Bendy was in the driver's seat as Springtrap the bunny was in the passengers, Blue poking her head out of the backseat window. I smiled as they got out of the medics form, Bendy and Springtrap noticed the Starbucks coffee in my gloved hand and looked at me weirdly.

"You drink coffee?" Springtrap asked.

"Yeah why? I'd normally be asleep by now, so I got it just in case I got tired. Starbucks makes a mean Mocha cookie crumble Frappucino." I say as I take a sip from my straw.

He shuddered, "I hate coffee, too bitter."

"Wow, you ARE like my dad. He hates coffee while my brother, my mom, and I love it." I take another long sip, going 'mmmm' to tease him.

Blue came up and sniffed my plastic cup, curious of it.

"I would let you take a sip, Blue. But I don't know how the ingredients, or caffeine for that matter, will affect you. I don't want you getting sick." I pat her head gently.

The raptor nodded. Meanwhile Bendy was looking up at the tall glass building that is KSI, his large clawed hands on his hips.

"So this is where your little gemstone lies?" He asks.

"Yeah, and we're gonna have to find a way in that won't set off any alarms. If there are any and which I'm sure there are, we could disable the security systems." I thought aloud.

"I think I could actually accomplish that. As being made entirely of ink, I can easily turn into an ink puddle and can maneuver through the place. But I'll need help finding the security room." Bendy turned to me.

"I have scanned the buildings layout, I can guide you to the room to disable the security systems." Ratchet said, still an ambulance.

"You can use my phone to keep in contact. If you see a strange number pop up, its Ratchet. And when you see a green and red phone button, tap and slide the green phone button right to answer." I hand my phone to the Ink Demon.

Bendy takes my phone and holds it in his large clawed hand. I wish him luck as he walks up to the front doors, placing his other hand right in on the split where the doors meet. His hand begins to miraculously squeeze through, the rest of him followed. The Demon managed to make it inside along with my thin smartphone, he gave a thumbs up and progressed forward while melting into an ink puddle.

After 5 minutes or so of Ratchet telling Bendy to go left, right or straight, the systems were disabled and we could walk through the front door. I walked in first with Springtrap and Blue following behind, Ratchet stayed outside. We walked in to what looked like a receptionist area with a KSI logo on the wall behind the desk, I just rolled my eyes. Black Ink dripped from an air vent from the ceiling up ahead, then my smartphone fell onto the mending pile of ink and slid to the floor. Bendy formed from the Inky mess, holding out my smartphone with a sharp toothed grin.

I took my phone from him and looked for any signs of ink splotches, somehow there was none. So I put my phone into my sweatshirt pocket, sipping my coffee some more.

"So where to?" Springtrap asks.

"Hold on." I close my eyes and begin to focus.

I focus on trying to find the warm feeling from before. But, I can't seem to get a direction on where to find it. In fact...

I can't feel it at all.