Chapter 23.

Owen and Claire had returned with the bag full of T-Rex blood. Wow, never have I seen so much blood in one place. They handed the blood to the vet and she began the surgery. Blue allowed me to get closer and pet her head, she really seemed to enjoy it. Owen stared at me as I was petting his favorite raptor.

"You ever worked with raptors before?" He asked.

I turn my attention from Blue to look at him, "Nope, haven't worked with a raptor once in my life."

"Well, she really seems to like you already. She doesn't do that to just anyone." Claire spoke.

I kinda knew that. Blue is certainly one with trust issues, and I get it as I said before. She might be warming up to me because of the stress I'm under of this dumb gem hunting mission, or she smells the dried blood on my cheek and torso. Well, Blue is rather sweet despite attacking multiple soldiers a long time ago. The raptor pushes her head into my shoulder, then chirps.

"Well I'm kinda the reptile lover in my family. My mom and I talk to animals and they seem to understand. My mom talks to bunnies, I talk to reptiles more." I rub Blue's head.

"I got the bullet." The brown haired lady said as she pulled out the bloody bullet.

Blue didn't even flinch, my anesthetics worked on the dinosaur miraculously. The woman dropped the bullet onto a tray, it clanged loudly. I stop petting Blue and go to look at the large bullet,  the raptor snorted as Owen accompanied her. I walk up to the tray and examine the bullet, it's size makes me think that it was a large gun. Preferably an AR 15 or AK 47.

"Who shot Blue?" I ask.

"Some asshole, Ken Wheatley." Owen responded.

"Appearance?" I ask.

"Uh, grey haired, blue eyes, late 40s maybe 50s. Why?" He asks.

"Just curious." I say.

Just then, the doors to the trailer opened to reveal the tattered bunny and ink demon. I noticed them as did the black guy, who screamed for a second, then fainted. Bendy jumped back as the poor guy was unconscious on the floor, Springtrap chuckled. Everyone's attention was on the unconscious young man, as they were distracted I pushed Springtrap and Bendy back and left the trailer, shutting the door. I look at them both.

"What are you doing?!" I hiss.

"We were looking for you, we got a big problem." Springtrap said.

"What problem? Were you guys seen?" I ask.

Both of them shook their heads, which confused me.

"These people are animal trafficking, and they got some serious firepower." The bunny whispered.

Well fuck.

"Greaaatttttt, but unfortunately we're stuck here until we dock. So for now, we find a place to hide." I whisper back.

My vision began to get blurry and I began to feel drowsy. Bendy and Springtrap were confused as I was swaying back and forth, I couldn't have been tranqed for I would have felt the needle. Multiple whispers fill my ears, too many at once to understand them.

"Kid? Are you alr-" was all I could hardly hear before I went unconscious.

*   *   *   *

Sky just randomly passed out in front of Springtrap and I. I got onto my knees and shook her gently, trying to wake her up. Springtrap had the same idea as he tried to wake her as well.

"Kid? KID?! Sky! How can someone just randomly faint like that?" The robot bunny said.

I shrug my shoulders, indicating that I don't know. I am capable of speaking, I just choose not to. At least not now. But I may actually speak soon because now I'm concerned for my human friend. There was no dart or anything indicating that she was drugged, so it's unclear as of why she'd randomly faint.