Chapter 50.

"I feel sorry for you Prime...Your allegiance to these humans." His voice irritates me so much.

I'm so very tempted to just go out there and hurt him as the Indoraptor, but I don't want to risk Springtrap or the guys getting hurt or worse. I sigh to try and calm my nerves.

"I can't believe you haven't gone out there." Springtrap whispered.

"Believe me, I want to. But I'm not going to." I whisper back.

Then there was a beeping coming from the large grey mech, he looked down at his forearm. This confused me, Springtrap, the guys, even Optimus had a confused expression.

"Peculiar. It would appear there is an unknown Cybertronian signal nearby." Lockdown turned his head towards us.

My eyes were wide. He's talking about ME. SHIT. The relic has changed me enough in order to appear as a Cybertronian on his radar, well this is seriously bad. Cade and Shane looked panicked, Springtrap just appeared shocked as the mech stood up and began making his way towards us. I usher the guys to hide in the upside down car, they gladly did so except Springtrap.

"Springtrap he'll see us!" I hiss.

"I'm not letting you do this alone." He said in a hushed tone.

"Unlike you I can shapeshift," I look at the relic, "Indoraptor form!"

I began shifting just as Lockdown shoved the car aside, seeing me as a dinosaur and seeing the animatronic next to me. I got into a defensive position and was ready to fight if I had to. The mech was very surprised to see us, I'm sure he wasn't expecting us at all. I pushed Springtrap behind me as a mean to protect him, it's in my nature to do so. Lockdown took a step back to get a better look at us.

"I was not expecting to see you again so soon, human." He said.

"I bet you weren't." I said in raptor language.

Oh God Dammit, He cant understand me as a dinosaur. I would facepalm if my arms weren't so short, I wish that I could speak in English in this form. Then I felt my throat tingle strangely, causing me to cough. I coughed a few times and the feeling went away.

"God that's better, well let's try that again. I bet you weren't expecting me once again." This time it came out in fluent English, but a deep monstrous voice.

This surprised him and made him step back once again. Thank you orange gem for the power to grant wishes and make me teleport. Springtrap stood up and stayed behind my hind leg while I stood as tall as I could, reaching up past Lockdowns knees. He looked at a scanner on his forearm, giving off the Cybertronian signal that is me.

"Perhaps you are not as human as I was previously told, unless it is the one behind you." He looked at Springtrap.

I growled and pushed Springtrap behind me more, being his full Indoraptor shield.

"No he isn't. If you touch him, I will be the last thing you EVER see." I hissed.

I then looked to Optimus, who stared at me in a very shocked manner. I do not blame him. This made Lockdown chuckle as I noticed the small dropship from the Knightship coming towards Optimus. As much as I want to stop it, I cannot. It might be the only way for the Autobots and my friends to get aboard the ship. For them, but maybe I can get aboard the same way Optimus is going to. I look to my rabbit friend.

"Get back to the others." I swing my long dinosaur tail and hit him hard enough that he goes flying about thirty feet away from us.

Springtrap hits the ground and looks back towards me.

"Are you insane?!" He yelled and stood up.

"GO!!" I shouted.

Lockdown came at me with one of his large grey hands, I jumped out of the way. Springtrap looked heartbroken, but then started running back the way we came, which was the direction the Knightship came. I roared angrily at the mech who attempted to grab me, ready for a fight. He chuckled once again.

"Such a noble act for one 'friend'." He said.

"Maybe if you had a spark, you'd understand." I growled.

I charged and launched towards him, opening my large jaws. I clamped onto his arm full force, causing him to shout out in pain. Lockdown started swinging his arm in order to shake me off, but I wasn't going to let go. I kept my jaw locked onto his arm during his futile attempts to make me release my grip. Energon spilled onto my tongue, it was a very repulsive taste but I still refused to let go. But then his other hand grasped my long raptor neck and squeezed, I gasped and released my grip on his now leaking arm.

Lockdown held onto my neck as I started to kick at him with my strong raptor legs, but the most I could do was scratch him.

"You're very feisty, I admire that." He said.

He then tossed me on top of Optimus' chest, landing with a loud clang. I was struggling to catch my breath from nearly being choked, when the net then surrounded the both of us. I could feel the anxiety starting go rise as one of my biggest fears was beginning to occur. It's for the right reason, it's for the right reason, I kept repeating it in my head. But no matter how many times I tell myself, it doesn't help me. We started to be lifted off the ground.

"Why did you do that?" Optimus asked.

I lifted my dinosaur head to look at him, "Because I really care about you and my friends..." I coughed.

"But you did not have to." He replied.

"A wise man once said: No Sacrifice, No victory." I said.

I had tuned out Cade's yells for Tessa to break the glass, as my head was more involved with my thoughts. How are my small group of unusual friends going to find us, how am I going to find the other me, how am I going to find the red gem on that massive ship? Questions whirl through my head as I lay upon the Autobot leaders chest, catching my breath finally.

"Optimus, this may be the last time I ever see you. I still have my mission to find the last gemstone, and I must find it to help and save my family. So if you don't see me after this, I'm either moving onto the next world...or I'm dead." I say sadly.

"I understand, young one. Do what you must." He says.

*Hey guys sorry it's a little short, today is my 20th birthday and I'm gonna be doing stuff for it. Hope you enjoy it anyways!*