Chapter 14.

* * * *

Well, I've been brought home after a few days of being in the hospital. My ribs ache with each breath I take. Damn you Quintessa, you really didn't have to break my fucking ribs. We walk through the door into the house as my mother helped me in, it's really hard to move with broken ribs. No duh. My other dog Baby comes trotting up to me like she hasn't seen me in forever, wait where is-

OH MY GOD!!! LULU!!! My puppy is back in the other dimension!! I began to panic, which was only hurting my ribs more.

"Easy, you need to take it easy." My dad said.

I grumbled to myself as my mom helped me upstairs to my room. Looking through the door, it looks as if it's been untouched. Exactly like how I left. But now I can't stop thinking about my little puppy dog stuck in the other dimension. I hope she's alright, I hope no one stepped on her... my mom helped me lay in my bed as I clenched my jaw, keeping back a pained yell. Now laying down, the pain fades to a dull soreness.

So much better. Okay, now to contact Bumblebee and ask if he found anything out of Optimus whereabouts and my dog. I took out my laptop and went onto my discord. Oh Bee please be on....I scroll through my friends list and see that Bumblebee is offline. I can only assume he's busy, and I can understand that. They're searching for Optimus, of course he would be busy.

I go onto YouTube and see a song by DAGames, it's called Instruments of Cyanide. A Bendy and the Ink Machine song. Of course, I'm curious and I turn on the song. My sister, the relic, crawls off my arm from under my sweatshirt, needed a sweatshirt to both keep warm and hide her.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

"New song by DAGames, gotta listen to it." I plugged in my ear buds.

This song us actually pretty damn good! I was bobbing my head a bit to the beat, when familiar lyrics came up.

"Its time for you to leave, or so it may seem...

Empower, desire to reignite the flame...

For there's one more thing you have of mine, the core to my strings...

Empower, desire to reignite the flame..

So as you ascend to the heavens now, I'll drag you back down to hell, listen to me!"

Those were the lyrics I heard from when one of the girls was killed. My eyes were wide at the lyrics being the same from the dream I had. Isn't that a little strange?

"What's up, Sarah? You look like you've seen a ghost." Shannon asked.

"I heard this song before, in a dream where I saw one of the girls be murdered. In Bendy and the Ink Machine." I told her.

"What's Bendy and the Ink machine?" She was confused.

"Its a game where you play as a man named Henry. You're invited back to a cartoon animation studio by a friend named Joey Drew but you have to face your creation, the Ink Demon named Bendy. While also fighting other ink monsters. What I saw in my dream was part of Chapter 3, in a lobby. It's hard to explain, but I have the game on my laptop." I said while showing her the shortcut to the game on my computer.

"That's interesting. But I won't lie, I'm not the one who showed you that dream." She said.

"Then, who did?" I ask.

The mini con shrugged her shoulders. That's rather strange, I would've thought that she showed me what happened. Mainly because she said she saw the girls die, and that she would show me how they died. But seriously, if she didn't, who did...?