Epilogue

The first to attack was Blue, she sped towards him and launched. Lockdown was about to swipe his knife when Blue pulled a fast one, landing 2 feet in front of him, sliding and using her tail to trip him. The bounty hunter fell forward onto his chest with a grunt. The next to attack was Springtrap, he jabbed the knife into his neck cabling before Lockdown could get up. The mech almost yelled out in pain, he swung his arm and hit Springtrap back a few feet, knocking the bunny onto his back.

Lockdown got to his feet and pulled my knife out if his neck, tossing it in another direction. Energon leaked from his wound and the knife was drenched in it, and Bendy was up next. The Ink Demon jumped and readied a punch, striking the bounty hunter in the side of the face right where his scar was. He stumbled and shook his head. Now it's my turn, he's gonna get a good lightsabering! I run at him with the sabers readied, he saw me coming and throws the knife at me.

"Kid look out!" Springtrap yelled.

But I was ready, I lifted the saber in my left hand to block the oncoming dagger. The second the knife hit the white saber  blade, it split in two and both parts flew past me. This surprised Lockdown as his precious weapon was diced in seconds by Ahsokas sabers. On the plus side, I haven't cut myself by mistake with these things. So far so good!

I swung the Lightsabers at his chestplate to add 2 more scars to it, the blades slashed his chest and energon poured out. He yelled out in pain and covered his chestplate, stepping back a few paces. Lockdown looked at me with wide optics as my friends came back to me, I held the Lightsabers at my sides. I glared at him with a deadly gaze.

"None of the other humans were willing to fight back as you do now, they were weak." He chuckled.

"They were not weak." I said.

"If they were not weak, they would still be alive. Wouldn't they?" He asks with a smirk.

He's trying to get into my head, and it won't work. I won't let him get to me mentally, remember what Primus said. Tune out the negativity and focus on the main objective, I give no indication of emotional change while looking at my arm with the relic now beneath my skin, the gems implanted into my forearm.

"You know, I gotta ask. Why do you want the relic so badly? I've never gotten any context other than 'We need the relic,' What do you plan on using it for?" I ask.

"I don't intend on using it, Quintessa does. And she's never informed anyone on its uses once back in her grasp." He answers.

"Sounds kinda fishy." I mumbled.

He then took out one of his pistols and aimed at me, taking the shot almost immediately. I lifted one of the lightsabers and blocked the plasma shot, deflecting it off in another direction. He fired again and I only deflected it once more, I started walking towards him. Lockdown continued to fire, I continued to deflect the shots. At least this guy has better aim than a storm trooper.

I was close enough to slash at the barrel of his gun, so I took the opportunity. I swung the blade at the barrel of the pistol, slicing right through it as it fell to the floor. I point one of the lightsaber blades right at his chestplate, keeping it there. Lockdown was still, knowing whatever way he moved I would plunge the saber into his spark.

"Impressive, I must admit." He said with a cough.

I said nothing as I continued to hold him there with the blade at his chestplate. I could've gotten rid of him by using the relic, heck I STILL can. I could just wish for him to turn to dust, or maybe I could snap my fingers and concentrate on him and dust him that way. I'm female Thanos confirmed! Only not purple, or 10 feet tall.