Chapter 20.

Springtrap was completely still as I had put my arms around him, it was clear to me that he was rather surprised. The rotten smell was rather strong and is very sickening near him, I attempt to not breathe it too much. I then could feel him put his arms carefully around me, and he set his chin on top of my head.

"Thank you..." The bunny said.

"Don't worry about it." I look up at him and pull back.

A faint green glow to the left caught my attention. We turned our attention to the glow and spotted a jewelry box, the green light coming from inside it. I approach the glowing jewelry box with caution, the floorboards in here are a bit iffy. I reach the jewelry box and open the lid, nearly blinded by how bright the green light was. The light dimmed to a faint glow as I took out the ring, at least now I can see.

"In all the years I've seen her wear that ring, it's never glowed." Springtrap said.

"That IS kinda weird." I remove the gem from its place in the ring.

I place the gem into its rightful place in the relic, every gem began to glow slightly. Bendy was about to come in when he hit his head on the door frame, a thud came from him. He held his forehead with a pained grunt, Springtrap looked at the doorway to see the Ink Demon in pain.

"Oh yeah, the door frame to our room is a bit shorter. Should've said that." Springtrap said.

"Oh! You okay, Bendy?" I ask with concern.

Bendy ducked his head and walked in while shaking his head and removing his large gloved hand, then smiling and nodding.

"You gotta be a bit more careful, Bendy. You're the tallest out of everyone here." I say and pat his arm.

A deep throaty chuckle could be heard in the room, and I felt extremely uneasy. I glare at Springtrap, thinking he was chuckling at Bendy hitting his head.

"Springtrap, that wasn't nice! Bendy hitting his head isn't funny." I snap.

"That wasn't me..." The bunny said with worry.

The chuckle could be heard once again coming from the bed. We turned our attention to the bed, and there sat a nightmarish looking brown bear with orange eyes and huge teeth, along with 3 little nightmare teddy bears crawling over him. Shit, it hadn't occured to me that this house was where the crying child had nightmares of the animatronics! How could I have forgotten about that?! So I recognize this bear as Nightmare Freddy.

Springtrap and Bendy were in a defensive position at my sides, I only stared at the bear who was only supposed to be a hallucination.

"Its been a while, William Afton." Nightmare Freddy said.

"What are you, and how do you know who I am?" Springtrap asked.

"I am your worst nightmare." The bear stood from the bed.

Nightmare Freddy looked at Springtrap, then Bendy, then to me.

"I don't know who the horned one is, but did you find yourself a new victim with this one right here?" Freddy pointed to me.

"Nightmare Freddy, leave him be. He's on a path of redemption." I say firmly.

The bears ears perked as I spoke his name. The freddles crawled up to his shoulders and glared at me. Springtrap and Bendy stay in defensive positions at my sides.

"Path of redemption you say? He's a murderer, nothing will EVER redeem him, and no one will forgive him." He growled.

"Well I did, and I'm willing to give him a second chance." I take a step forward.