Chapter 12.

* * * *

I slowly began to open my eyes, my chest felt like it was hit by a truck that was on fire. It's sore as hell and I can't move much at all, everything is bright and blurry as my eyes shut tightly to adjust to the light.

"Oh thank God, she's awake!" I heard a very familiar voice.

It was my mother's voice. I open my eyes to see my brother, my father, mother and even my grandparents standing next to me. I notice that we're in a hospital room, and I was laying in the bed. Large white bandages cover wrap around my chest as I saw dried up blood stains in a few places. I was rather confused.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You're in the hospital, you sustained very serious injuries. Mainly your broken ribs." My grandmother said.

"Broken ribs-" I remember what happened.

Quintessa. She pushed me down the dark hole to kill me, all so she could get her relic back. I look at my wrist to see if the relic was there. It was gone. My eyes widen and I begin to panic, causing my ribs to hurt more in the process.

"Oh no, where is it? It's gotta be here somewhere!" I looked for the relic all around the room, even over the sides of my bed. It's nowhere to be seen, but I do feel that something is near.

"Sarah! Calm down, what are you looking for?" My brother asked.

"Devin, I'm looking for the relic! It was on my wrist, remember? You saw it!" I told him.

My brother only looked at me strangely, "What are you talking about? What relic?"

How can he not remember going to the Transformers world with me? He was there! He fricking fell on me when I was being chased!

"Devin, you were THERE with me! We were being chased by Decepticons, remember? Then Optimus came and saved us?" He was only more confused.

"You must have been dreaming, you've been unconscious for 2 weeks during surgeries." My father said.

"Dad, I'm serious! I was there! I met all the Autobots, and Decepticons, unfortunately...but Optimus and Bumblebee were my friends! I got to talk to them, and Optimus and I got to have time alone too, then the cons-"

"You were DREAMING. The Autobots aren't real, neither are Decepticons. You were dreaming, give it a rest." My father said bitterly.

How can they not believe me...I swear I was there! I sighed of defeat and leaned back in the hospital bed. My mom took out my laptop and handed it to me. I smiled as I put it in my lap, keeping it closed.

"The doctor should be in shortly, we'll be in the waiting room." My grandfather said.

I nodded as they all left my hospital room. I opened my laptop and turned it on, typing in my password before it opened to the desktop. I wait a few minutes, then my Discord opens. I see my server with over 20 tags in it, I open it to see that I was tagged 20 times asking where I was. I type my response,

"Guys, I'm fine. I'm just recovering from broken ribs." I typed.

"Omg are you okay? What happened?"
"Whoa wtf?"
"What did you do to yourself?" Were the responses that came next.

"I'm not sure, I don't remember much of anything." I exaggerated.

"At least you're here now, Springlock." a person typed.

Over 100 people in this server, and almost nobody talks except for a few regulars. Logic. A few people had messaged me privately, although I answered them with the same thing I said in my server. The responses were the same as well. I was about to close my Discord when someone had sent me a friend request, I checked to see who it was. It was someone called Bumblebee, even with a PICTURE of Bee, probably someone who's pretending to be him. But those people are a lot of fun when they do, so I hit accept.

I saw immediately that "Bumblebee" was typing, so I wait patiently for his response. The first response came up.

"Sarah? Is that you? Wait, why is your name 'Springlock'?" The response said.

"Yeah, it's me. And it's my YouTube name. So I take it you like my content?" I answered back.

"Bumblebee" was typing again.

"What's YouTube? Where are you?" He asked.

I start to type.

"Uh, YouTube is pretty well known. And I'm in the hospital. So are you just pretending to be Bumblebee from the Transformers movies?" I ask.

"Sarah, it's actually ME. I'm your friend, remember? I can prove it!" Bumblebee typed back.

I sighed, "Alright, if you're Bumblebee, what did I tell you to not tell anyone else?"

The dots at the bottom popped up.

"You told me to never tell anyone that you have a crush on Optimus, and that you would tell him yourself."

Oh my god. It IS Bumblebee. So it wasn't a dream!! I was actually there!! But wait, how the HELL did he get my Discord tag? I never told him anything about that. Or my YouTube channel. How is he even saying anything back to me across dimensions? I swallowed.

"Bee! It is you! And no...I haven't. Hey, is he around? Can I talk to him? He needs to know I'm ok." I tell him.

"Sarah...." he started.

"What's up?"

"Optimus never came back when you both went to the Knight Ship. Neither of you came back..." he replied.

My heart stopped. My eyes widen.

"What do you MEAN he never came back?!?!" I almost yell out loud.

"He never came back, we went to find you both but the only thing we could find was his sword." Bumblebee said.

Tears filled my eyes when I read the message. Is my hero....dead? No, he can't be. He has to be alive I know Optimus, and he doesn't go down easily. Neither do I.

"The Cons came, we were outnumbered. Optimus told me to run, I was chased by Lockdown and The Fallen who then cornered me. Then Quintessa came and pushed me into a huge hole, and I think I came back home to my dimension. Bee, I think the cons took him."

Bee was silent for a few minutes.

"Are you alright? I know you're already in pain, but are you gonna be alright without us?" He asked.

Tears filled my eyes. Optimus was taken by the Decepticons, who knows what they're doing to him. Torturing him, keeping him against his free will, and it's ALL my fault. I fight back the tears, I can't let my emotions show although I am alone. I don't respond to my Autobot friend.

"Sarah, don't worry. We'll find Optimus, and we will free him from the Decepticons." Bee assured.

"Bee, they're the most powerful cons there are. Megatron, Lockdown, The Fallen, Starscream, and Quintessa. They're not ones to mess around with. Each of them has an advantage you do not. Megatron is powerful and has an aerial advantage, Lockdown is quick and stealthy, The Fallen has psychic powers, Starscream is speedy and also has an aerial advantage, and Quintessa can hypnotize you into working for her." That was a long response.

"Wow, I honestly thought that was Optimus typing with all that information." He said.

"What?"

"You're a lot like Optimus, you know."

"WHAT??? No I'm not." I argue.

"You are. You think about strategy before entering battle like he does. But don't worry, we will find him."

"Bee please-"

"Sarah, have I ever broken a promise to you? No."

"Bee, I need to come back and help you! He's my friend too!" I say.

"No, you're hurt and you need to rest. Don't worry about us Autobots. We will be fine."

Bumblebee then went offline before I could type back. Dammit Bee! I sighed as I then felt something crawling on the blankets behind my laptop. I closed my laptop to see the relic standing there. Only, it wasn't the relic anymore. It was a small little mini con femme.