Chapter 59.

(Video above is the world she and the others are)

I walk to what I can assume is the center of this place, or whatever it is. There were portals aligned on both sides of the path, whispers coming through them and songs. Some were even songs I recognized, like from the FNAF Games and such. What? I like music written about the games. Like I Can't Fix You, They'll Find You, and a lot of other FNAF songs. One of them I was hearing was Jaws by Aviators, but this was the Techno Cinema Remix of it. But as much as I'd like to see which portal it was, I keep walking.

I reach the center of this place, I think it is anyway. There was actually a fountain, but instead of it spewing water, it was spewing what looked like stars. Not the stars that you would get on a test, but like an actual star in astronomy. They were blue, white, yellow, orange, and red. Yep, just like real stars in space.

"What is this place?" I ask aloud.

"This is the world between worlds, the Grand station of Dimension and Time Travel. Here, time stands still." Primus, in shadow form, came out from behind the fountain.

"Whoa, really?? Wait, then how come we never came through here in order to find the gems?" I ask.

"You did, but you were automatically transferred to where you needed to be by the relic." Primus explained.

"Then why are we here now?" I asked.

Primus sighed, "Come with me."

He gestured me to follow, I nodded and walked beside him. We were walking down another path aligned with portals, each with a different symbol around it. I of course had to look at each portal to see what symbol each one had. One I had recognized as FNAF 3, it had Springtraps face above it. Another had Bendy's face, the little Bendy with the cute smile. Another had a Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton, that was Jurassic World.

Wait, these are the worlds that my friends and I had gone to. All side by side.

"Primus, these are the worlds the others and I had gone to. There's the Meg movie." I approached the portal with a shark symbol above it.

Looking into it, an image rippled within it. Jonas was sitting in a one manned submarine underwater, looking out at something. He had a pretty serious expression on his face.

"I'm gonna make this thing bleed. You know you were right before. It's not about the people you lose, it's about the people you save...Signing off." Jonas pulled an earpiece from his ear.

He put the sub into overdrive and took off, from another angle it showed Mommy Megalodon swimming towards Jonas' submarine. He piloted the sub up, the shark swam up. Before he could collide with the sharks teeth, he piloted down and turned sideways, the side of his vehicle slicing into the sharks underside.

"WOO!! Go Jonas!!" I cheered.

"Sarah, while you were in those worlds, did you ever notice anything?" Primus came up next to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

The shadow touched the rippling image and swiped it to the right, and the image then rewinded rapidly. I watched with confusion, Primus paused at the moment when I was diving in the underwater cavern. It was when I was holding the relic out to find the orange gem, swimming downward. I looked throughout the image in order to see what I had missed, but I saw nothing.

"I don't see anything strange." I answer.

"Look very closely." Primus says.

I look around it once again, and then I did notice something strange right beside me. The water looked a bit blurry, and the blurriness looked shaped like another person. One that was slightly taller than me, and it was swimming right beside me! How did I NOT notice that when we were there? Or maybe I did? I don't know. Primus played it and showed that the blur swam alongside me towards the eel cave, I was in shock as the blur then retreated into the orange gem. I look to Primus.

"Look into the other worlds." He said.

But I didn't question him, so I walked towards the FNAF 3 portal. The image rippled to show when Bendy, Springtrap and I were in the Crying Child's bedroom, the part where Springtrap was laughing at the mention of Lockdown. I had left the room in order to find the master bedroom, I looked very carefully. Then I noticed that there was a very faint mist leading me to the room, the mist was slightly shorter than me, and shaped like a person as well.

Once it and I entered the room, the mist stood by the jewelry box. And it just stood there, watching me as I held Springtraps family photo. The good old bunny bot entered and took the photo from me and we had our little conversation, the figure then retreated into the jewelry box and the gem within started to glow blindingly.

"What the hell..?" I ask.

"You tell me." Primus said.

I think to myself, trying to think of an explanation. I can only assume that a figure appeared in the other worlds and I didn't see them, and they each lead me to a gem. So these figures are helping me, but why? I remembered the nightmares I had. The ones of the girls before me, their graphic murders. And each of their murders took place in these worlds. WAIT A MINUTE. Mists and blurry human figures helping me, in the SAME worlds in which the girls were killed?

"Oh my God. They're spirits. They're the spirits of the girls who fell to Lockdown, aren't they?" I ask the shadow that is Primus.

He nods, "They have been assisting you find those gems this entire time, all but the time I had to step in due to your state of being overwhelmed in the vessel."

"But how? I thought it was the relic, you know, my sister!" I say.

"She had a part in assisting you as well. But the majority of it was their restless souls, as they never ascended into the afterlife." Primus said sadly.

I felt my heart break, that is truly heartbreaking. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes, I wanted to burst into tears and cry my eyes out. They deserve a happy afterlife after such a way to have their life taken away from them, just like Springtrap did in FNAF. But instead, they wandered through the worlds like lost puppies until I had arrived. I wipe my eyes and take a breath.

"Why didn't they..?" My voice was hoarse and sounded hurt.

"Because they desire revenge upon Lockdown, they each awaited his return. Alas, he never returned. But you appeared, and they could sense that you are able to feel the ambience around you, in turn leading you to the gems." He explains.

"And they possess the gem, each representing their own main personality trait?" I asked.

"Indeed. Your sister represents Courage, Kate represented Bravery, Lisa was Kindness, Georgia was Selflessness, Olivia as Determination, and Morgan as Love. You possess all of those as your main traits, including Empathy." Primus said.

Judging by this journey I've been on, I see what he means. I had shown those traits during this entire time, excusing the times when I lost my temper. But otherwise, I was happy to hear that.

"So the power of positivity versus the Decepticons negativity!" I exclaimed.

Primus nodded.

"Yes. Now you may want to return to your friends now and search for the correct world." He says.

I nodded and before I turned to leave, I hugged the shadow. It clearly caught him off guard as he didn't immediately hug back, but he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"I really must thank you, Primus." I say.

"For?" He asks.

"Everything." I pulled back and started running back towards my friends.